Surprise

Kennedy's POV:

"C'mon Sam. We gotta get to the airport." I yelled up the stairs. Sam and I decided we'd surprise Nicole in La. We were heading to the airport now. We haven't told her or anyone for that matter except Shawn. I did a cover with him awhile ago and I still have his number. He's the only person who knew. None of the boys are going. Brandon was going to Ohio to visit family and Daniel kinda just left. He left when he found out Nicole was coming home. No word or nothing. It's weird.

Nicole's POV:

I rolled over in bed to see the alarm clock 10:30 in the morning. There was so much noise downstairs.

"How can people wake up so early" I mentally screamed. I rolled over to come in contact with a warm soft body. Deep breaths in and out. I looked up and saw Cameron. I snuggled closer into his chest as he wrapped an arm around me. I smiled. Man this boy gives me major feels.

I felt him take a take a deep breath in. I ended up dozing back of to sleep slowly to the peaceful sound of his breaths and heart beating and motions of his chest. It was comfortable. The kind any girl could get used to.

Kennedy's POV:

Sam and I boarded the plane and took our seats. We got first class tickets. We had a 4 to 5 hour flight so I slipped my teal beats on and plugged my music in. Sam on the other hand was pissy and tired. So she slept to music. I was excited to see my best friend. Jocelynn on the other hand. Not so much. We all had our ups and downs. Sam, Nicole, and I all stuck together as a group. She always felt a little annoying around us so she left. Then the new group of people would bail on her and she would come crawling back to us. That's what happened. Nicole moved to LA for her job and Jocelynn followed. Found Nicole and has probably been up her ass the whole time. Poor girl. Although I heard Nicole has some very attractive friends. One she claimed as hers but the rest she said we can 'have at'.

Nicole's POV:

I felt Cameron untangle himself from me as I opened my eyes.

"Hey baby" he said kissing me.

"Hey. What time is it?" I asked

"3:50 in the afternoon, almost 4. I have a meeting with my manger so I have to go. The rest of the boys left. They were going to the mall Aaron texted me" he said.

I frowned "fine leave me. Leave me to die in my bed alone with nobody to keep me warm and to sleep and cuddle with me. I understand" I said pretending to cry as I stood up and slipped on my compression pants and Nike' shoes and a sports bra.

"Your soo over dramatic and your going running anyway" he said pulling me into a hug. I inhaled his scent as my head laid against his chest.

"And. I wouldn't be running if you would stay" I said swinging the door open to walk down stairs.

"Ok sure." He said.

I stopped on the stairs and turned around. I looked at him and leaned up and kissed him.

"Your gonna miss all this while your gone" I winked as I grabbed my headphones and walked to the elevator with cam.

"Well I'll get all that when I get back won't i" he smirked.

"Maybe maybe not" i scrolled through my music choosing the perfect song to start my run.

"That's not fair babe" he said.

"Yes it is" I said as we stepped out if the elevator and went our separate ways.

"I love you" he yelled down the hall

"Love you too babe" I said back laughing. I put my headphones in and started running

Kennedy's POV:

We arrived at the airport and saw shawn. I ran over and have him a hug.

"SHAWNNNNN" I yelled.

"KENNEDY" he said. We collided with eachother as I wrapped myself around him. "you made me leave the mall early" he complained.

"Shut up" I said.

"C'mon. I'm tired" Sam complained as she walked ahead of us in a huge hoodie sweatpants and slippers.

•••••

"It's about a two hour drive to the apartment so if you want food just say something" shawn said.

Sam's eyes got so big I couldn't even believe.

"Oh my god. Yes please. I need food. Something. Anything" she pleaded.

Shawn chuckled. "Ok ok we'll stop at like a Chick-fil-A"

"Turn up" she said

Nicole's POV:

I arrived back at the apartment to see Cameron's car. I needed to shower and stretch.

I ran up the stairs to the apartment

"Babe" I yelled.

"Hey. How was your run?" He asked.

"Great. Meeting?" I questioned.

"Boring" he frowned "like always" he finished.

I laughed "I'm gonna go shower" I jumped off the counter.

"Ok" Cameron smiled. He smacked my butt. I gasped and turned around. "I told you not to wear those around me" he said.

"No you didn't" I giggled.

"Well. Now you know" he said.

I laughed and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

•••••

I dried off and changed. I slid into a skirt, a tank top, thigh high socks, and combat boots.

I jogged downstairs just as the door bell rang.

I swung it open

"SURPRISE" they yelled.

"OH MY GOD" I jumped into Kennedy and Sam and hugged them.