The beginning

A/n: ok so the first couple of chapters horrible. But they will get better😂😂 btw...

~~~~

"Today will be our 14 month. Magcon is over for all of us" Matthew said to shawn

Shawn was walking up the stairs into the apartment Matthew and Shawn lived in together with there room mate Nicole. The three all met at walmart. Matthew and Shawn were walking and got lost and asked for some help. Nicole was the closest person.

Once they got help, they ran into her again. Shawn said softly "first time is a coincidence, second time it's meant to be." Matthew laughed. Nicole had a container of Ben and Jerry's in her hand. I mean it was her favorite. Once they saw Nicole they decided to trade numbers.

Once Nicole got her notice she hadn't paid rent for her apartment she panicked. She didn't have the money. Her parents were in Paris. Her best friend jocelynn lived with her boyfriend. Nicole could only pay half of it. So she did. Soon enough she got kicked out of her apartment.

Jocelynn heard a knock on the door and walked up and saw Nicole.

"What are you doing here?" Jocelynn asked with a confused look on her face.

"Can I stay here for a couple of nights till I get some money or find somewhere else to stay?" Nicole asked looking down at her hands with a blanket draped over her shoulder and a dolphin pillow pet in between her arm and waist.

"Of course you can. I always have room" Jocelynn simply replied with a big smile in her face.

Once Nicole got settled in she went outside for a walk.

When Nicole got outside she heard a familiar voice. It was Matthew. Nicole turned around confused "what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." Matt said with attitude shown in his voice.

After Nicole explained everything to her. They felt bad.