Chap 5: The Fantasy Land

Soon as the Hades ship flew away from that land. An airship comes next to the Hades ship. The door opened, Ms. Mereda threw some treasure to Federick.

"We split the treasure and as a thank you" The airship flew away.

"Sure! And thanks for leaving us! Hope we never see each other again!" Jacob shouted

"Here Maya take it, you being brave back there" Federick gave the treasure to Maya

The treasure was a ball but when turn it on, she's suddenly was floating. Maya was amazed by this treasure that it seemed like a gravity ball.

"You sure? We should share this. We did it together"

"Nah really, take it. All yours"

Shawn agree too. Meanwhile, Jacob kind of agree but not sincerely. Still in inside he's still proud what Maya did back there too. Maya looking happily while looking at her gravity ball. Federick told is time to take a rest after those mission. They all fall asleep. Suddenly the ship bump into something. Jacob wake up and try to see what it is. He immediately woke Federick up, told him to go and see. Federick shocking it was a floating island. The ship stopped, they all walk to this beautiful floating island. They looking at the scenery were beautiful, there's waterfall and forest. Everything seem so magical. The first thing they are trying to find is a place to eat. They sat on a chair and began ordering the foods from the menu. While eating they saw citizens here are weird looking as some have pointing ears, fairy wings and so on like one of those from the fantasy storytelling.

"Oh no please don't tell me we in some kind of unicorns is" Jacob annoyed

"Oh come on, try to see on the bright side instead. This wasn't so bad" Maya tap Jacob's back

"Guys look. Look like they going to have a theatre" Shawn pointing

They come to see the stage after they finish eating.

"Greetings and welcome to Exhile" An elf approaching them

"Hey yeah sorry we just drove in without permission, we got so hungry and-" Shawn being polite

"Oh it's alright, visitors are welcomed. If there's any bad guys we have our griffins ready to attack" the elf said it politely. They all got scared when looking at how beastly the griffins is.

"So are you guys planning to stay here?" the elf asked politely

"Oh no we just come and visit, find some place to eat then we go" Federick answered. Jacob also fast nodded.

"Oh so soon? Oh well, at least try to stay and see the acting. We are going to play from one of our story book this tonight"

"Sure why not, right Jacob" Maya teasing Jacob as he doesn't want to stay longer.

"Great! Come to the back of the stage to see how they are preparing"

"I hate you guys" Jacob frowning

"Oh come on Jacob, they were just being polite" Shawn talked to Jacob.

They went back of the stage and see some preparing props and some are still rehearsing. The little girl comes to Federick.

"Hey there, what's the matter?" Federick asks the little girl

"You're the captain? Where's your eye patch? And are you going to steal our treasure?" the little girl asks

"Yes, no and no, some pirates can be nice" said Federick while his friends hold a laugh.

The little girl gasped "Or maybe you are going to steal our land! Well I won't let you!" The little girl put her arms crossed on her chest

"No little girl, bad guys do without a reason. I have my own reasons"

"You are not going to take over this island!"

"Guys what I'm going to do?" Federick looked at his crew

"You're on your own" they're leaving

"Guys!"

The crew go ahead to see how the backstage crew were doing while Federick is still stuck handling the little girl. Jacob just stood in the corner because of didn't like this place. One of the actors came and gave him the costume, Jacob tried to stop them but they were already in a rush. Jacob is confused about what to do with the costume as he is not part of the play. Shawn saw someone struggling carrying the props alone, he went and helped carry the rest of the props. Maya was amazed when she saw how they were trying to create costumes and props from a high advance technology. The elf saw Maya been watching, so they asked Maya to come and help to design. Maya intriguing to help, the 3D model appears and she goes ahead designing it. The sunset has gone down and the play is about to start. The citizens come sit to see the play. The curtains rise up and the show started.

Maya, Federick and Shawn laughing seeing Jacob as a bush in the scene looking grumpy and he has to crouch. Maya looks happy when she sees her designs are in the play. Federick hears something from the crowds, seems like the others do not believe what the little girl said that Federick is the bad pirate. He felt bad, so he actually acted like a bad pirate who wanted to steal this land. The little girl seems happy as if she's knew it all along. The other elf is also playing along trying to drive away Federick and his friends. So they ran back to the Hades ship. While they were running, they suddenly crossed Ms. Mereda and Katelyn sitting in front of the theatre while eating corn dog.

"Wait you guys are here too?!"

"Well we bought the ticket"

They hop on the ship and flew away.