Chapter 5

Your POV

"I, uh..." you stammered. You glanced around, wondering how you could get out.

But Dr. Facilier was waiting for an answer, and in all honesty if something happened to Tiana you had to know. The poor thing didn't deserve to have something bad happen to her after finally being able to get her restaurant.

Besides, you thought, maybe if I help him he'll keep my secret. It's only fair.

"Okay," you sighed, glancing away. "Just... Promise not to tell anyone about my arm, okay?"

"Well Doll you got yourself a deal," he responded with a smirk, removing his arm from around your waist and holding out his hand. You hesitantly grabbed it and shook his hand, mentally cursing yourself for getting stuck in this situation.

Dr. Facilier's POV

"Thanks Doll, I just know you'll come in handy," he hummed, placing his hand on his cane when she let go.

"Yeah, sure. Now that we're done can I...?" She trailed off. He smirked.

"Want me to walk you home?" He asked.

"But, wouldn't someone notice you?" She questioned, panicking slightly.

"It's still dark out Doll. Besides, I can help hide that arm of yours," he explained. Y/n hesitated for a moment before nodding.

"Okay. Let's go," she hummed. Dr. Facilier smiled and grabbed her hand before taking her outside and leading her back towards her home.

Your POV (Again)

"So, just went exactly happened to Tiana? She was still out handing food when I... ran away," you murmured.

"Oh god, is it my fault?!" You asked, panicked.

"I can assure you Doll it's not your fault. But maybe my Friends on the Other Side and I had something to do with it," he replied.

"Your... Friends on the Other Side?" You echoed. "What do you mean?"

"I simply mean that Prince Naveen turned your little friend into a frog," he responded, which didn't explain anything. But you did pick up on one thing.

"Wait, what did the Prince have anything to do with it? Wasn't he dancing with Lottie?"

"I'm afraid to say that wasn't the Prince with your friend."

"What?!" You exclaimed. "Then who was it?!"

"Oh would you look at that? We're here," Dr. Facilier hummed, completely changing the topic. You stared up at your mansion in surprise. How did the two of you get here so fast?!

"W-what? How?" You asked, turning to Dr. Facilier. But instead of replying he leaned forward and kissed you.

It didn't last long but it was still surprising. You blinked a couple of times and even thought you were dreaming for a second until you remembered that you could still feel the pain in your arm.

"Dr. Facil-" you paused, noticing he was gone. You looked around but he was nowhere to be seen.

You bit your lip and opened your door, glancing back over your shoulder one last time before entering your estate and heading up to your room.

Dr. Facilier's POV (Again)

He made his way back to his own home, a smirk on his face. Ya'know, he might just have a little more fun with this girl than he originally thought.

(Word count: 526)