Piggyback Ride

!! The oneshots in this book are not connected or associated with each other and are seperate timelines and storylines. Please don't get confused by this. !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The members all have fun at a very majestic grassy land. 

"Hajima! Jebal, hajima!" Sunoo yelps as he endlessly laughs at Jay's tickles.

Jungwon hears the commotion and joins in to save his best friend. 

"Gomawo, Jungwon! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much." Sunoo thanks the younger as he rubs his cheeks from soreness. 

What are the other members doing, you ask? Well...

"I was first!" Jake shouts.

"No, I was!" Sunghoon shouts back.

Jake and Sunghoon were competing over who can roll down the hill first, while Heeseung and Niki weren't paying attention (they just didn't really care a bit) and Niki was taking photos of Heeseung. I mean, the scenery there was really eye-catching. Who wouldn't take a picture with the scenery? They have been taking photos and polaroid photos for at least a few minutes. 

"Do this pose for the last one." Niki poses for Heeseung to copy.

Heeseung follows the younger's order and poses for the last time.

"We took great photos of each other." Heeseung compliments while checking all the photos they took of each other. 

"Oh, they're great!" Sunghoon says as the other members huddle to check the photos as well.

The next few minutes are just Niki picturing the members, while Heeseung helps.

~ time skip ~

"The photos came out really well!" Jake exclaims while looking at the photos.

"As expected, Niki's really good." Sunghoon says while checking the photos as well.

The others hum and nod with agreement. Niki has been photographing the members since debut, while the others model for him and compliment his photography skills right after.

The members all lie down on the grass and take a moment to admire the view, which Niki didn't hesitate to capture.

"Let's race. first to reach here wins, the last two people get to wash the dishes when we get back to the dorm. Arasso?" Jungwon then announces.

"Ne~!" The members shout in unison.

They run far out for the race, then start.

"3," 

"2,"

The members prepare to run.

"1,"

"Go!" Jungwon shouts as they all run with big smiles growing on their faces.

"Niki," Heeseung calls while running beside him.

"Ne?" Niki responds.

"Want a piggyback ride?" Heeseung requests.

"But we're in the middle, we'll go behind." Niki says.

"Don't worry," Heeseung stops and nods to his left, gesturing for him to hop on his back. Niki then quickly gets on him. 

"I won't let that happen now, will I?" Heeseung raises a brow while running the fastest he could.

Heeseung quickly catches up and goes far in first, with Niki on his back.

"You're fast!" Niki says, shocked.

"Of course, you want us to do the dishes?" Heeseung replies.

They both laugh and Heeseung continues running.

A bit after, Heeseung comes in after, with Niki still on his back.

Heeseung helps Niki get off his back and they both wait for the others.

Want to know the results? Well, you remember that the person who starts it is the person to lose, right? Yeah, Jungwon lost and now has to wash the dishes. 

The others go back to the dorm with a happy mood, meanwhile Jungwon.. has dishes to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------

this is more of an enhypen oneshot than a heeki one, but won't complain.

hope ya'll enjoyed this one!!