2. the losers club.

School had finally ended. While me and beverly were smoking in the bathroom stalls together laughing and making jokes.

Until the stall shakes. "Are you in there by yourself, Beaver-ly? Or do you have half the guys in the school with you, huh, slut?" Gretta angrily spoke.

I closed my eyes in disappointment while Beverly just sat there putting out her cigarette.

"I know you're in there, little shit. I can smell you. No wonder you don't have any friends" Gretta kept bickering at her.

"Which is it, Gretta? Am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind" Beverly rolled her eyes as she spoke.

"You're trash" Gretta stated.

I looked up from the stall and saw a trash bag hanging over us. Before it got on any of me and beverly I quickly grabbed the whole bag and unlocked the stall walking out to them.

I kicked two of the girls with Gretta as i dumped it all on them. I exhaled my smoke and looked down at them "Have a nice summer, girls" I smiled sarcastically while cutting my bud out from the cigarette.

I grabbed Beverly's hand while walking out.

"I'll take the other entrance since I want to go that way" She said.

I looked at her "You sure?" I let go of her arm while adjusting my bag.

"Yeah of course" Beverly smiled and walked off "See you tomorrow!" She yelled from a distance.

"Bye!" I shouted back leaving from the front entrance until I saw henry and his gang attacking the losers club again. I groaned quietly and started walking towards them.

"Henry! Knock it off" I exclaimed walking to his group.

"Oh little y/n why are you defending them slut?" He gave me a smirk while gripping my ass.

I closed my eyes trying to have patience and looked back at him "Let them go and let me go" I spoke sternly.

I saw his face look over my shoulder then back at me. I looked over my shoulders and smirked a little "Daddys got you vulnerable?..hm?" I whispered and teased him.

I could see him tense up but I got used to it.

"This summers gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends" He turned to bill then licked the palm of his hand and wiped it on bill's face. His group finally left to their car.

I sighed in anger. I looked over at the losers club.

"Are you guys alright" I asked worriedly. They all nodded except for bill who was looking at me graciously.

I smiled softly and waved infront of his face "hello?.." I whispered a bit.

He blinks and snaps out of his mind "S-S-Sorry.." He spoke.

I scoffed a bit "Are you okay?" I asked again but this time to bill.

He hesitated to nod but just nodded awkwardly. I smiled and nodded "good..".

"That was amazing, hot stuff" I could hear Richie say.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Hope you guys have an amazing summer" I gave them a warm smile again as I grabbed my bike and rode off with it.

I breathed against the air while looking around the town. So many kids missing nowadays.

Now I just remembered that Bill's brother Georgie is missing as well. I sighed quietly then just kept peddling.

I arrived back at my house dropping my bike down on the porch. I quickly head inside my house while going into the kitchen heating up some frozen meals that my parents got yesterday.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" My mom came coming in from downstairs.

"As usual" I spoke without any emotions while placing it in the microwave and grabbing a drink.

I could hear my mom sniffing. "Did you guys fight again?" I asked while watching the microwave.

"W-what? No. Of course not" She spoke but her throat says it all. I just nodded not going into further details.

The microwave beeps.

I grabbed a plastic fork and spoon then headed upstairs with my food.

"Y/n! Eat at the dining table!" My mother shouted from downstairs.

"No thanks, ma!" I replied politely closing and locking the door behind me.

I placed my stuff down on the table. I took off my shoes and backpack placing it near my nightstand where it usually places.

I slowly took off my shirt being careful of the wound henry and his goons made. I stood infront of the long mirror and stared at my bandages.

I breathed then shrugged while finding a comfortable shirt and shorts to sleep with. I quickly get changed then started eating while reading my book.

I chewed on my food while reading.

While reading, I started making random stuff in my head. It was bill that im kissing. I'm always having scenarios to kiss him.

I slowly chewed on my food while still being in my own world. I placed the book down and slowly spun in the chair while smiling thinking of these little scenarios.

I placed my head back staring at the ceiling.

I thought for a few moments.

I should probably go to the quarry for some time to sketch alone.

Yeah, I should do that.

.