5. your lips my lips.

We drove our bikes to Ben's house. On the way all I felt was someone staring at me behind me and I slowly looked over my shoulders to see what or who it was.

It was just bill. I smiled lightly while pedaling and arriving infront of ben's house then he rushed in the house like if he was in a hurry. I placed my bike on a stand.

I started walking inside while adjusting my pants. I took a look around his room that was filled with pictures and captions that Ben had hung up on his walls.

"Woah" I mumbled to myself while staring at his wall that was near his dresser.

"Cool, huh?" Ben asked proudly.

"No. Not, nothing cool. There's nothing cool" Richie spoke while some of the boys stand next to me. I read some off the paper he wrote for captions.

"What's that" Stanley points and asks.

"That's the charter for derry township" Ben replied.

"Nerd alert" Richie grinned while adjusting his glasses. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"No, actually it's really interesting. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp" Ben spoke.

"Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie puts up his hand for someone to high five him. I yanked his arm down.

"91 people signed the charter that made derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace" Ben spoke.

"The entire camp?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But its like some day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house" Ben stated.

"Jesus. We can get derry on this Unsolved Mysteries" Richie spoke.

"Let's do that, you're brilliant." Eddie spoke.

"I might be" Richie proudly spoke. I just cringed to the side a bit.

"Where was the well house" I and bill both asked at the same time. I looked over at him as he looked at me.

"I don't know. Somewhere in town, I guess. Why?" Ben replied.

I looked away from Bill.

"Nothing" We both replied back.

We took a one last stroll around his room until we got out of his house getting ready to go home. I wasn't really ready to go home since I didn't want to hear my parents bicker at each other.

"S-so y/n.." Bill called my name out while I turned to him "hm?" I hummed in response. "S-since everyone is gone. Do you maybe w-w-wanna come over to my p-p-place?.." He shyly asked.

He is so cute. I quickly nodded "Yeah sure, im not really ready to go home yet so yeah." I smiled.

"Okay f-follow me" He gets on his bike and started pedaling. I quickly got on mine and started following him.

I breathed as the window blew against my face. I looked over at bill as he was just enjoying his time riding his bike. I smiled a bit then follows him as he puts his bike in the garage. I placed my bike outside the front porch.

Bill grabbed my hand softly while walking inside. We then started running upstairs to his room as I walked in taking off my shoes and he closes his door behind him. "Uh welcome to my r-room" He whispered a bit.

I placed my shoes near the door and looked around "it's a big room.." I spoke looking at his posters. Bill was changing into his pajamas quickly and came back out sitting on his bed "y-yeah..." He whispers lightly.

I slowly sat down beside him on his bed "oh...uh...do you mind?" I asked while getting up again. "I-I-it's okay.." He replied assuringly.

I slowly nodded and sat down again next to him. Bill was fidgeting with his fingers quietly. I saw and it made me smile a bit "Got any siblings?.." I asked.

He paused a bit and just stared at his hand "I used to have a brother but he's been missing for a week now...h-his name is g-g-g-georgie" He struggles.

I did not mean to bring it up like that. Now I just felt bad so I held his hand softly "Sorry I shouldn't ask like that.." I whispered.

"No its f-f-fine...just a q-q-question" He spoke.

I nodded a bit while fixing my hair a bit while looking around awkwardly. Bill just sat there, it looked like he wanted to say something so badly but he couldn't.

I looked at his action figures he has on his nightstand. "Y-y/n..." He whispered a bit. "You have been calling me name alot.. but yeah?" I replied turning my head to him.

"S-sorry ive never had people come in my room before besides richie, Eddie, or stan... but what I'm trying to say is y-you are the first g-g-girl to be in my room" Bill randomly spoke.

I looked at him and scoffed "what about your mom?" I teased "b-besides her" He replied quickly. I laughed a bit "I'm just messing with you".

Bill gave me a small smile. I smiled and stared into his blue eyes of his. "I really... really like your eyes..billy" I slipped out quietly.

"A-and I love y-y-your smile..." He replied while staring into my eyes then down to my lips but back up to my eyes. I slowly cupped his cheek.

"H-how does a k-kiss feel?" He whispered as we slowly lean in.

"I don't know...we just have to find out.." I quietly replied.

Bill smashed his lips onto my lips while hugging my waist.

His lips are so soft what the fuck.

I cupped his cheek a little more while moving our lips together synchronized. He was gripping onto my waist tightly but not too tight.

I slowly ran my hands in his hair from the back while breathing heavily during the makeout. Bill then started getting deeper with the kiss which made me surprised.

I enjoyed this very much until small drops of water came collapsing on our faces. We both slowly pull away and looked at the ceiling it was dripping, probably from all that heavy rain these past weeks.

"Your pillow is wet too..." I whispered a bit. "Stay here im going to g-go get a b-b-bucket.." He gets up and walks out of his room.

I nodded and just sat in his room quietly waiting for him until I heard something from his closet. It was rumbling. I slowly started walking to it to see what was up.

I grabbed the door handle and opened it slowly looking inside. There was a small cigarette packet, i furrowed my eyebrows I didn't know bill smokes then I slowly turned around seeing my parents.

"You are a disgrace for smoking at a young age" My dad.

"W-what? How did you get here" I spoke and was shocked to see them here.

"Do you want to see the consequences of smoking?" My mom spoke as she smiled widely.

My eyes widen as soon as black stuff came pouring out of her chest and lungs that were still breathing in and out slowly. I yelped and tried to go downstairs until my 'dad' yanked me away from the door as his mouth grew big.

"Bill!" I screamed on the top of my lungs sobbing at the same time.

Bill barges in as the creature vanished "What happened!?" He bent down on the ground holding me up.

I hyperventilated while looking around. There was no signs of the black liquid anywhere. I held onto bill tightly. He was breathing heavily while holding onto me as if he just saw something as well.

"There was something" I spoke.

"A clown?" He asked.

"No my parents!..t-they were like so disgusting and something came out of my moms chest I don't even know it's that my own mother" I exclaimed.

"Y-your p-parents?" He asked.

I quickly nodded.

"That cant be a coincidence b-because I s-saw g-g-g-georgie..." He mumbled.

.