6. the bloody bathroom.

I was hugging my knees against my bed platform rethinking of what happened last night. It really traumatized me. I couldn't even face my parents.

I wondered how that clown looked like that bill described yesterday.

My thoughts were interrupted from the phone ringing downstairs. I quickly get up and ran downstairs to the phone picking up quickly.

"Hey, y/n could you please meet me at my house quickly thanks bye" Bev spoke and hung up fast.

I was going to say something but the dial cut off. I wrote on a sticky note again saying I'm heading out then stuck it on the fridge. I quickly ran to my bike and started pedaling to her house in a hurry.

I took a breath as the air passes my face. I could hear richies loud voice from behind saying some random shit to the group which made me laugh a bit.

"is that? is that y/n?" I could hear eddie shout.

Oh god help me.

"Omg hot stuff where are you going!?" Richie shouts.

I laugh again quietly to myself "Beverly's! And you guys?" I shout so they can hear me from behind.

"Same for us!" Richie shouts as the group get close to me.

I look over at my sides and nodded smiling lightly. I looked over at bill who was graciously riding his bike through the wind. Gosh.

We have gotten close to Beverly's place as they were arguing about which route to take next time. I just rolled my eyes and stopped my bike till beverly came racing down.

"You made it... I- I need to show you guys something" Beverly spoke while looking alarmed and scared.

This kinda worried me "What is it?" I asked.

"More than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie jokes.

I scoffed.

"Shut up! Just shut up Richie" Eddie exclaimed.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment.." Beverly spoke.

"Then we'll leave a lookout, richie, s-s-stay-stay here" Bill spoke as for the rest of us placed out bikes down.

"Woah woah woah woah! What if her dad comes back?" He asked with his arms out.

"Do what you always do! Start talking" Stanley replied.

"It is a gift.." Richie lastly spoke while pouting on his bike.

I felt bad but this is the only way to be kept safe. We had walked inside Beverly's apartment as she walks down the hall then stood infront of the door.

"In there." Beverly whispered a bit. I looked at her scared and looked back at the door.

"What is it?" Stanley asked nervously.

"You'll see" Beverly replied as we all slowly walk towards the room.

"Are you taking us to your bathroom. I just want you to know that 89 percent of the worst accidents in homes are caused in bathrooms and-and-and-and" Eddie hyperventilates quietly.

"Eddie stop talking" I whispered while standing infront of the door then bill opened the door as it creaks. "I knew it" Eddie spoke and gags.

"Y-you see it?" Beverly spoke.

I stared at her bathroom it was so bloody, really bloody from head to toe "What the fuck happened in here bev.." I asked worriedly.

"My dad couldn't see it. I thought I might be crazy.." Beverly spoke shaking.

"Well, if you're crazy, then we're all crazy.." Ben added.

"We c-c-cant leave it like this" Bill spoke as he slowly walked inside.

"Yeah no shit bill" I replied while grabbing the cleaning materials bev had in her kitchen cabinets. I walked back to the bathroom and dropped it down "Lets get cleaning" I stated while grabbing gloves.

The rest followed along and started cleaning the mess up. Wiping down the mirror, wiping down the window, the bathtub, the floor. I can tell how bad it was for Eddie because he had been groaning in disgust ever since.

After 10 minutes the bathroom looked a little more non bloody. I took out the trash out to the trashcans then walked back inside. I was going to walk back in the bathroom but I see bev and bill having a good talk since they were  smiling and looking deeply at each other.

I just stood there quietly watching them both laughing. I smiled a bit then walked out the place to my bike. I sat down and sighed resting my face on my hand.

I could tell Richie noticed and tried to say something but it looked like he couldn't say anything. "I need ice cream.." I spoke out randomly to myself.

I saw the rest of them coming down to their bikes then we started biking down to the neighborhood since we got bored. I was just walking with my bike since I got tired of biking.

Meanwhile, Richie was just biking circles around us while complaining how long we took at beverlys house "No, i love being your personal doorman, really. Could you idiots have taken any longer" He complained.

"Alright shut up richie" Eddie spoke having enough of his bullshit.

"Yeah, shut up richie" Stanley agreed.

"Oh, okay, trash the trash mouth, i get it. Hey i wants the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's moms vagina on Halloween" Richie spoke.

"She didn't imagine it." Bill spoke and stood there.

"I s-saw something, too. Me and y/n both saw something" Bill announced. Good way to bring up the two of us bill, great way.

"You saw blood too?" Stanley asked.

"Wait woah woah what do you mean you and y/n?" Eddie brings up.

"Eddie we dont talk about that" I replied.

"Not blood... i saw g-g-georgie. It seemed so real I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this.." Bill spoke.

"The clown" Eddie nervously spoke as the group looked at him.

"Yeah, I saw him too" Eddie stared at the ground looking horrified.

I looked at Ben and stanley who looked like they seen it too.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie broke the silence.

.