14. lets kill this fucking clown.

It goes off as it made a hole on top of ITS big ass forehead ( im sorry 💀).

"Oh shit"

The clown launched its back backwards as his blood floats in the air then it started roaring while it shakes violently.

"Bill watch out!" Richie shouted.

Everyone ran away from the clown as it grabs onto bill and tried to bite him. Bill puts the gun in his mouth to prevent him from biting him. I quickly grabbed a rod and tried to smack IT "Leave him alone!" I shouted but before it could hit it, it grabbed onto to it throwing it away.

I breathed heavily and stumbled back.

Mike tried to help but it pushed him away.

Bill quickly gets on its back and guards his mouth shut with the rod. "Help him!" Beverly shouted as in helping bill. Richie climbed onto the back as well.

Now everyone was hooked onto the clown as it was growling. Then it swung each and everyone of us to the ground. I screamed as something cuts my thigh across.

It finally had a grip on bill and held him tightly.

"BILL!" I shouted getting up running towards him.

Richie held me back as I tried to struggle away "Let him go" I spoke.

"No. I'll take him. I'll take all of you and I'll f-f-feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear" The clown spoke with an evil scary grin "Or, you'll just leave us be and I will take him, only him  and then I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds" It growls as it drools all over bill.

Everyone was quiet. They were thinking heavily on this. "What the fuck is wrong with y'all!" I shouted with tears streaming down my cheek.

"No!" Bill shouted weakly "leave. I'm the one who dragged you all into this.... Im s-s-s-so sorry" His voice cracks a little as he sobs a bit.

I stared at him while shaking my head slowly.

"S-s-sorry" It mocks bills stutter then laughs.

"Go!" Bill encouraged.

It was laughing.

I didnt say anything else but let the tears fall down my cheek. It's the end. In losing the one guy I love so much, that I didn't even tell him I loved him THAT much. I only want him...only him.

Everyone was extra quiet.

"I cant live without you bill....I-I-I cant" I sobbed out in my sentence while hitting Richie hand weakly that was around my stomach.

"I'm s-sorry..." Bill only said.

Richie then slowly let go of me.

"I told you bill" He spoke "I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault." Richie spoke as he slowly started pacing. "You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house!.." He exclaimed.

Richie stood there and grabbed a bat from the big pile of junk. "And now....I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown" He holds up the bat in position.

It pushes bill over and was going to launch at Richie until..

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS' CLUB, ASSHOLE."

Bang!

Richie swung his bat at the clown before it attacked him. Then, Mike tried to hit it with his rod until some hands came crowding out of its mouth trying to grab Mike.

Stanley quickly grabs an item and slashes the arms away then it showed his biggest fear but he swung at it again. I gasped in shocked, in happiness that he stood up for once.

Then it pulled out its crab legs trying to pierce through Mike as he was rolling into the ground trying to get away. While the clown was laughing manically.

I grabbed one of the rod and stuck it right through him as it roars and blood started gushing out in the air floating. Ben comes through trying to knock him out but his biggest fear tried to grab onto him pulling him closer and closer to its face.

Bill grabbed the chains and slashed the clowns face to let go of Ben and kept slashing it. Follow up by Richie hitting it. Then bill again, and unfortunately for eddie he was thrown up in by this black goo from it.

Eddie was completely covered as he gags "IM GONNA KILL YOU" he shouted before kicking the clown in its face harshly.

Then the clown rolled back a bit changing into Beverly's dad. "Hey bevvie. Are you still my little-" Before he could finish beverly shouts and shoves the rod in its throat.

And slowly the clowns face started appearing now. I pulled beverly away quickly as it spat out half of the rod and start backing up quickly. We started walking towards it with no fear at all.

The clown backs up against the well shaking violently, grunting then it gasped for air. We all walked forward to it intimidating. IT started chuckling but then shakes in fear.

"That's why you didn't kill beverly...cause sh-sh-she wasn't afraid and we aren't either" Bill spoke "Not anymore. Now you're the one whose afraid. Because you're going to starve" He spoke.

Well spoken.

It then launched back while holding onto the edge of the well as he grunts loudly.

He thrusts his fists against the posts.

And still insists he sees the ghosts.

Stanley hands bill the rod and bills gladly takes it.

He thrusts his fist against the posts.

Bill raises the rod up trying to scare him.

And still insists he sees the ghost.

It started sliding down a bit deeper. His head was starting to crackle up open slowly. We all stare at it.

"Fear"

It lastly spoke then down he goes into the well. We all looked deeply down in the well breathing heavily.

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay" Richie spoke as he took a deep sigh.

I chuckled a bit sniffing quietly. Bill quickly turns to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back tightly as well. "I-i thought i was going to lose you..." My voice breaks up.

"I'm here..." He whispers in my ear.

I sobbed quietly in the crook of his neck.

"Guys....the kids are floating down" Eddie announced.

Bill slowly lets go as I look in the air seeing the kids slowly descending down from the air. Bill started slowly walking to the yellow jacket he saw that stood out most from the pile.

He drops the rod as he slowly picks up the yellow jacket. He bents down and caresses the jacket while tears build up in his eyes. Richie knelt down beside him.

Bill then started sobbing while gripping onto the coat. Richie and the other tried to comfort bill as he sobs into the jacket.

I knelt down and softly hugged his knee for a little more comfort.

All you can hear was bill sobbing and his sniffles.

We all hugged as a group around bill as he continues to cry even harder.

.

.