7. rock war.

Until we heard another shouting from the woods as I shot my gaze to it "Oh shit thats belch Huggins car...we-we should probably get outta here" Eddie nervously spoke.

"Yeah" Richie agreed.

"Wait, isn't that the homeschooled kid's bike?" Bill brings up.

"Yeah that's mikes" Eddie replied to bill.

I quickly dropped down my bike and started walking down towards the woods because I know henry is behind this and I really want revenge on him.

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" Stanley shouted from behind.

I didnt listen while I sped walk towards the shouting. I could see Mike struggling away from henry bowers who grabbed a rock getting ready to hit mikes head.

I took a rock that was infront of me and took a deep breath then threw it aiming just right at his head as he fell off of Mike looking straight at me.

I breathed then the rest came grabbing rocks behind me. "Nice throw.." Bill acknowledged. "Thanks" I thanked while picking up another rock playing with it.

Mike quickly ran through the water towards us as I slowly picked him up sitting him down beside me "you okay?.." I asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah im okay" He replied.

I nodded then stood back up.

"You losers are trying too hard. She'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely, like I did" Henry smirked and grabbing his groin area referring to beverly.

My face scrunched up in disgust.

"And you, y/l/n. I've been wanting to try that new pussy ever since" He laughed.

Oh god not me bro Jesus Christ help me.

Ben yelled in anger as he threw the rock at henry.

Then beverly, then henry and his goons.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie shouted then he got hit. Ouch.

Everyone started gathering rocks throwing it at each other. Eddie got into the water and started throwing it at them "fuck outta here!" He shouted.

"Cmon guys get them!"eddie encourages as the rest of Henry's friends ran away but henry was just there lying with his head bleeding. We both stopped and took a breath.

I looked over at the rest seeing if they are okay. They all started heading back with Mike who was limping. Bill then stood infront of me cupping my cheek a bit.

"Your b-b-bleeding" He worriedly spoke. I slowly moved his hand away "it's just a scratch" I whispered softly. He held my hand and pulled me up with him.

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" Richie lastly shouted and stuck both of his middle fingers at bowers.

I followed bill and the rest near the train track to the same route we took. "Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that. They'll be after you guys too now" Mike spoke.

"Oh no no no no. Bowers? He's always after us" Eddie replied.

"I guess that's one t-t-thing we all have in common" Bill spoke.