12. IT got beverly.

Me and Bill were walking around the town talking, laughing, making jokes while holding our bikes.

"And-and water went through my nose after that" Bill spoke while walking right beside me.

I laughed "really?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah" Bill scoffed while smiling a little.

I chuckled lightly and looked around. We were close to Beverly's apartment. "Should we visit Bev?" I squinted my eyes a bit looking at the apartment complex.

"We should" Bill spoke and dropped his bike down. I did the same and started heading up the stairs.

As we were heading up the stairs to Beverly's door but when we got there the door was already opened. I stood there looking around but bill walked in immediately.

I quickly followed in and saw some part of the place being trashed. My breath hitched as I speed walked towards the hallway "Beverly?" I worriedly called out.

I walked into her room and around till I saw what was written in blood on the ceiling.

YOU DIE IF YOU TRY

"B-bill.." I mumbled while staring at the ceiling.

He was already next to me as I could hear him breathing heavily. I backed up.

Bill started bolting back out the front door "Beverly!" He shouted.

I ran behind him trying to process everything.

IT got her.

I breathed while pedaling on my bike trying every store that has a phone to call the rest. Meanwhile, bill is trying to get richie. I don't know if he will come after what had happened.

I started dialing everyone of the losers club's number trying to get them to come back and tell them that the clown has Beverly. I called each and everyone but Stanley was a little harder to get since he was afraid let's just say.

I persuade him and it ended up as an success.

I quickly hung up the phone and thanked the employees for the use of their telephone. I go out and see that Richie and bill were waiting. I get on my bike as we all headed down to the rest of the crew.

We had grouped up and now we're heading to Neibolt street.

After a few minutes arrived and we all dropped our bikes infront of the gate as we entered through it. "Guys, spikes.." Bill spoke as he kneeled down grabbing out the pointy rods out of his bag.

Eddie threw his Fanny pack while richie grabbed a bottle and smashed it against the stair handle. We all looked at him as in "what are you doing look'.

Richie turned towards us blankly and dropped the glass bottle. We all entered the house again looking around frantically. Until Ben broke the silence "Stan?".

We all looked back at the door we had entered from. Bill walked forward a bit "Stan, we all have to go.. B-b-Beverly was right, if we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one. But if we stick t-t-together, all of us, we'll win." Bill stated "I promise".

Stan stood there looking at the ground hesitantly thinking weather he should come in or not. He eventually walked in scared. I walked beside him and patted his arm softly signaling him to follow.

We started heading further inside the house, shining our flashlights on random things in the house. We then headed downstairs to the well and stood around it.

"Hey Eddie, you got a quarter" Richie jokes.

"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing" Eddie replied.

"Touché.." Richie spoke.

We all shined our flashlights down the well. It was dark and deep, no water unfortunately.

"Beverly?" Ben calls out down to the well as it echos.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asked.

"Is there any rope?.." I asked looking around and found some. I quickly grabbed it and walked back to the well tossing it down the well then tied it onto something.

Mike tugs on the rope to see if it's sturdy enough then nodded his head signaling that it's ready. Bill gets on to the rope and slowly start descending down into the well. Then eddie, Ben, and stanley. I slowly get on and grabbed the rope.

Until I saw someone behind Mike. I gasped quietly "Watch out!" I shouted as bowers hit Mike and he was knocked out. I quickly got off from the rope and went to Mike quickly shaking him violently.

"Mike? Mike? Mike!" I frantically spoke shaking him. No response. "Please wake up!" I shouted but I felt someone grab onto me and pinned me on the ground.

I grunted in pain and looked up at bowers. My eyes widen seeing blood on his face. I tried to get out of his grip "get the fuck off me bowers!" I shouted.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Now im really going to enjoy fucking the shit out of you right now" He gave a evil smirk and started lifting up my dress.

I started to panic and and struggled to stop him "Mike! Wake up! Please!" I sobbed out while trying to get bowers off of me.

He continues to unbutton my dress now. His hand then quickly went down to my underwear. But before he could Mike had gotten up and pushed him against the well causing him to fall down inside the well.

I breathed heavily as Mike helped me up "are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I quickly nodded dusting myself up. We both look down in the well.

"Mike!" Eddie shouted.

"Y/n!" Bill shouted looking very worried.

"I'm alright bill don't worry!" I shouted down while Mike tossed the rope back down. "You go in first...I got you" Mike whispered.

I nodded and started climbing down until I felt a hand grip my thigh while I was trying to go through the hole where the boys were. I collapsed against richie as he held onto me supportively.

"Sorry rich.." I spoke.

"No it's okay I got you.." He spoke sitting next up.

.

.