8. IT attacks.

We had gathered in bills garage while putting up the map and projector in set. Mike closes the garage door as we all sit down and look at the map infront of us.

"okay..." Bill mumbles under his breath a bit then slid in the tiny films into the projector "Look. That's where g-g-georgie disappeared" he points at the storm drain mark.

"There's the ironworks. And the black spot.." Bill spoke "Everywhere it happens , it's all connected by the sewers and they all meet up at the-" Bill was cut off.

"The well house" Ben finished.

"It's in the house on Neibolt street" Stanley nervously spoke.

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie spoke.

I could hear Eddie taking his inhaler while gasping for air.

"I hate that place.. It always feels like it's watching me.." Beverly adds.

"That's where I saw IT. That's where I saw the clown.." Eddie spoke while trying to breathe.

"T-t-thats where i-it lives" Bill spoke.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there" Stanley spoke.

Eddie gets up looking all terrified infront of the projector "Can we stop talking about this" He exclaimed "I-I-I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack" Eddie rants.

"I'm not doing this!" He exclaimed while taking down the map.

"What the hell! Put the map back" Bill spoke.

Right after he said that the projector started moving on his own. I was startled and gripped the hem of my shirt. It started going through all the films one by one.

It showed us pictures of bills family but mostly it was georgies.

"What happened?" Bill asked curiously.

"What's going on?" Stanley looked at the projector.

"I got it hold on" Mike spoke trying to see what's wrong with the projector.

I stared at the pictures one by one as it clicks each time. Then it stopped on this family picture as it was zooming it by itself into Georgie.

"Georgie.." Bill mumbled.

"Bill?" Stanley nervously calls out.

I slowly stood up as beverly hid behind me. The films and clicking got faster then it zooms in on a women, bills mom i suppose. It kept on rapidly clicking and zooming into her.

As it was clicking and the lights go out every click the clown started appearing more and more.

My breath hitched. Everyone started screaming.

"What the fuck!?" Richie shouted.

"It's IT!" Bill shouted.

"What the fuck is that?" Richie shouted even louder.

"I don't fucking know!" Eddie screamed.

Bill was just standing there looking at the wall.

"Bill turn it off!" I shouted.

"Turn it off!" Bev spoke.

The boys were huddled in the corner then Mike bravely kicked down the projector as all the films pour out on the floor. The projector was still shining on the wall as it clicks 3 times then the clown disappeared.

We stood there in silence until it clicked again and it was dark then the clown appeared in real life out of the wall. Everyone screamed as it growled with a bunch of sharp teeth.

It was laughing evilly and looked down to Stanley grinning.

"Run Stanley!" Richie shouted as Stanley ran over to the group of boys.

I covered beverly while staring at the clown which terrified me but I didn't get him that well. It started crawling towards me and beverly.

I cornered beverly trying to protect her then it roared as it tried to grab me. I closed my eyes tightly breathing heavily hoping this was a whole nightmare.

Ben and Mike quickly open the garage door to let the light in. "Oh my fucking god..." I mumbled while trying to catch my breath while I was shaking. Beverly hugged me tightly "Are you okay?" She asked.

I quickly nodded hugging her back. But really I wasn't okay. A clown crawling through the fucking projector? Nope I'm out.

Beverly slowly let go and hugged Ben. I rubbed my face in stress while breathing heavily. Bill came over and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and shoved my face in the crook of his neck while trying to catch my breath.

"I-it saw us" Eddie mumbled a bit "It saw us, and it knows where we are!" He exclaimed.

"It always did. So let's go" Bill spoke slowly letting me go while walking to his bike.

"Go? Go where?" Ben asked if he was ridiculous.

"Neibolt.. that's where g-g-georgie is" Bill spoke.

"After that?" Stanley exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's summer. We should be outside" Richie spoke.

"If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-fucking time" Bill spoke angrily and grabbed his bike then biked off.

"Bill!" I called out but he didn't respond.

"Wait!" Bev shouted.

I sighed and quickly got on my bike starting to follow him from way behind.

.

.