3. bill? right?

It was around 11 am since I had been up working in on something, until my mom shouts my name from downstairs.

"Y/N! Your friend is on the phone!" She shouts.

I groan quietly and ran downstairs to the living room. I grabbed the phone out of her hand slowly and signaled her to leave.

She left.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, y/n would you like to go to the pharmacy with me? I have to pick up some things you know" Beverly awkwardly spoke.

I look at my list "Oh yeah same I have to pick up some stuff too, so I'll meet you there" I spoke.

"Sweet, uh just meet me by the alley I'll be there fast" She said.

I nodded "Yeah okay. See you" I lastly spoke.

She hung up.

I quickly grab my wallet and ran towards the kitchen "Hey mom im gonna go run some errands, do you need anything?" I asked.

"Oh uh just buy an ice pack and bandages" She smiled softly.

I smiled a bit and started heading out. I speed walk looking around to see if Henry and his gang were around. I was afraid of them ever since I got here but I still have balls just to stand up for the losers club.

I shook my head then I saw Beverly already there. I look from a distance as she waved. I waved back as we both go inside grabbing the things we need.

I told Beverly that I have to go check the other aisle to grab some bandages and ice pack. I walked until I bumped into bill, eddie, and stanley.

Stanley was first to notice me there as I just stood in my place frozen. "Are you guys okay?" I asked worried about the things they have in their hands.

Beverly stood next to me while looking at the boys then she quickly hid the box behind her back.

"Y-y-you okay?" He asked.

"We're fine, what's wrong with you" Beverly replied.

"None of your business" Stanley spoke. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit.

"There's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him" Eddie straight up spoke.

"W-We need some s-s-supplies b-but we dont have enough money" Bill shrugged lightly.

I looked over at Beverly then at the counter. She did the same. I nodded then quickly grab the things I needed and walked down to the register.

Mr. Keene. The biggest pedo I've ever met.

Beverly then did her job as I just looked around the counter awkwardly because this whole situation was just awkward.

"I like your glasses, mr. keene.. you look just like Clark Kent" Beverly 'flirted'.

"Oh" He laughs softly "I don't know about that" He adjusted his glasses.

"Can I try them?" Beverly asked while smiling.

"Mmm. Sure" He took off his glasses and handed it off to Bev.

She grabbed them and placed them on "What do you think?" She grinned a little.

"Well how about that.. You look just like Lois lane" He replied back with a sly grin.

Now that pedo was just getting a little too creepy.

"Really?" Beverly chuckled as she slowly takes it off and folds it.

He just hummed and looked at her so weirdly.

"Well, here you go-" She bumps into the cigarette box next to me on purpose to create a distraction. I flinched a bit to the loud noise.

"Omg Bev you should've been more careful" I played along while grabbed some of the cigarette packets near me.

"Shoot I'm so sorry" Beverly tried to sound apologetic while having an apologetic face.

"It's okay" Mr Keene replied while trying to keep his cool as he gets down getting the stuff from his side.

I looked over at the boys signaling that they could go. They looked so nervous as eddie crashes against one of the shelf's because bill accidentally shoved him causing me to laugh a bit.

Bev snuck two packs of cigarettes in her pocket while mr Keene was cleaning. After he was done, we then payed for our stuff and headed out.

"You were a little too good" I laughed out.

"Next time it's going to be your turn if we ever try to do this again" Bev laughed.

"No way" I exclaimed.

"Yes way!" She smiled while slapping my arm playfully.

I rolled my eyes a bit playfully then looking infront of me seeing bill standing there at the corner of the alley staring at me. I stared back at him while walking to him.

He looked so mesmerized as he quickly took out his crumpled dollar "Um, th-th-thanks" he stutters.

"Even-Steven" Beverly smiled a bit while holding up the pack of cigarette.

I was staring at bill until I heard stanley shouting from down the alley. I already saw Beverly leave me to go check up on him.

"Y-you're y-y/n, right? The one who stood up to b-bowers?" Bill quietly spoke. I looked back up at him and smiled softly "Bill? Right?" I asked.

He hesitantly nods. I nodded then slowly walked towards the group of boys plus Beverly see what was going on. Bill follows along.

"Oh god what happened here?" I asked worriedly.

"It's nothing really I just fell" The boy spoke that was bleeding out of his stomach carved in 'H'. I gulped quietly.

"Yeah right into Henry bowers" Richie loudly stated.

"Shut it, r-r-richie" Bill exclaimed.

"Why? It's the truth" Richie defends himself. I scoffed at their behavior.

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Bev asked.

"You know, w-w-we'll take care of him" Bill spoke "Uh thanks again...You t-two" He smiles politely.

God that smile.

"Sure maybe we'll see you around?" Beverly spoke.

"Y-Yeah, w-we were thinking about going to the q-quarry tomorrow. If you two either want to g-g-go" Bill spoke.

"I'll most definitely go.." I smiled and raised my hand softly.

"Around 1 pm?.." Bill asked.

I nodded "of course" I smiled and looked over at the guys.

Richie raised both his eyebrows "hot stuff naked?" He asked.

"Maybe" I teased while grabbing bev heading off back to our house.

"Richie is kind of a prev dont you think?" Bev asked.

I sighed quietly "Full of dictators, huh".

"Right" She agreed.

.