[R18+] Chapter 25 - Hate

Being intimate with Khun Vegas as his official boyfriend was the best days of my life.

I couldn't get enough.

We fucked until dawn. I don't remember how many times we did it. But I remember cumming until I've got nothing left.

Being hungry of food doesn't feel like a thing to me anymore. My gluttony is in a deep slumber and what's taking over my body right now is something foreign. Something I just discovered.

A darkside.

I just wanna taste him and savor him again and again.

The taste of his salty skin as he sweat. His voice that turns me on everytime he groans and moans from too much pleasure.

I couldn't explain what I'm feeling. I feel like I'm starving---famished. And it's only Khun Vegas who could make me feel full.

Khun Vegas seemed to feel the same too. We didn't have to ask each other if we want another round. We just take turns on leading.

It feels like, the line that keeps us from hesitating completely fade and the world beyond that line was just so beautiful.

I don't know what time is it now but I know it's morning already, maybe noon, because the light is already sneaking through the curtains...

And we're still fucking.

"Ahhhh...haaa... Vegas... Baby... It's morni... Ah! haa... morning already." I tried to speak whilst getting railed.

My body feels so sticky. The bed is a mess. We're in a mess. The strawberry fragrance of the room had vanished. The room smells lewd.

"And?... I'm far... ughh... far from done... Pete..." Khun Vegas grunted. Thrusting deeper with every word.

I don't have the energy to argue anymore so I just let him be. I already cummed twice during this round and Khun Vegas still hasn't.

Dammit, do you plan on making me cum for the third time Khun Vegas? Enough, already!

"Ahhh...yes squeeze me, Pete... Yeah, that's it... I'm cumm---" Khun Vegas couldn't finish what he was saying because the door flew opened and it created a loud bang that made me jump and reach for the blanket to cover myself.

Khun Vegas didn't budged and just kept thrusting until he finally cummed.

"What do you want?" Khun Vegas asked in annoyance, his breathing labored.

Khun Vegas was kneeling in between my legs. His bare back is visible to the intruder, but he's not bothered. Where'd you got such confidence, Khun?

"It's already fuccing 10 AM, Vegas Kornwit Theerepanyakul. Don't you plan on stopping? Come and get out now! Let Pete's hole rest!" It was Khun Hase.

The sight in front of him doesn't bother him also. The heck? I'm so shy as of the moment and your eyes aren't even flickering!

"Come out now, Vegas before I barge in here for the second time." Khun Hase threatened and closed the door loudly.

"Curse that, German brat." Khun Vegas murmured and pulled his cock out.

Your cock was still inside?!

"C'mon now Pete, let's take a bath and go to our suite." Khun Vegas said and kissed the top of my head.

"Can you manage?" Khun Vegas asked when I slumped to the bed.