Chapter 32 - Weaknesses

"You want me dead so you can make your move with Vegas?" I asked him in a tone of mockery.

"Well, of course. You don't love Vegas as much as I do. You're not worth it. You don't deserve Vegas! He's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" Caleb shouted in madness and shot my leg.

Damn, these people just shoot like they are not afraid of killing someone!

It hurts so much but I didn't gave him the satisfaction of feeling superior when he shot me. I remained silent, not groaning nor moaning. 

Mere, gunshots. Blood doesn't faze me. You don't know what I'm capable of, Caleb.

"Aww? You're pretty strong, Pete. I believe you inhaled chloroform, right? And you still look okay. You've got 1... 2... 3... shots but damn. You look so composed. Aren't you hurting?" Caleb asked and put the gun beside him looking at me mockingly.

I can't keep up with his fuccing mood swings. I don't know if he's crazy or insane!

He put his chin on his palm and looked at me with eyes that of a psycho. 

Well... he is one.

"I'm not as weak as you are." I replied with a smile despite my shortness in breathing.

"Well, Pete. We've got different kinds of weaknesses, right?" Caleb said and snickered.

Suddenly one of his men went inside the room.

"Khun Vegas is on his way. He's alone. On a jet ski." The man reported

No! Fuccing dumbass! Why would you go here alone?!

"Speaking of weakness... Stop the yacht and let Vegas hop in." Caleb ordered and the man went outside.

Damn!

"You leave Vegas out of this! I thought you love him! Why would you harm him!" I shouted both in panic and rage. I stand up and ran towards him but I stopped immediately when he picked up his gun and pointed it to Hase.

"Hmm... You're strong Pete but at the same time... weak." Caleb murmured.

Should I move? No, he'll shoot Hase. Think, Pete.

"Another step and Hase's gonna go home in a box." Caleb threatened so I had to step back. Hase stand up too, but I put him behind me.

"Pete... Are you okay?" Hase whispered.

"Yes." I replied. I can not be weak here. We need to get out of here alive.

Plus, the fact that Vegas's gonna be here any moment. Damn! I can't even protect Hase and myself and I have to protect Vegas too!

Damn, I shouldn't have faked my temperature so I could skip trainings in the past.

Look how useless I am! And I'm head bodyguard!

Head bodyguard my ass!

"I like how the both of you look so frightened." Caleb said whilst standing up---stretching. He's walking towards us.

"Stay there." I threatened. But damn, I'm actually scared. I can not protect both us because Caleb has a gun and we don't have either a knife for defense, plus we're actually badly injured.

Hase is still trembling uncontrollably.

"And If I don't?" Caleb challenged.

I stayed silent. I need to pick the right words or Caleb might just shoot us again. I can not afford another shot. My body's starting to get limp.