Chapter 27 - Onset

"No! Don't touch him!" I shouted on top of my lungs but there are no sounds coming from my mouth.

I looked around to try to get some help, but I can not move.

In front of me is Khun Hase. Sleeping peacefully on a king size bed, naked and covered in blood.

A group of men was swarming around him, licking their lips as if craving.

No! You can't touch him!

"Save me... Pete..." Khun Hase murmured his teary eyes looking at me desperately.

"Pete!" Someone shouted and I sat up in panic. It was Khun Hase his face worried.

"What is wrong with you? You were screaming in your sleep. Are you okay? You're sweating bullets." Khun Hase asked me his face looks troubled. He gave me a glass of water which I drank immediately.

"K-khap. Just bad dreams. What time is it?" I asked Khun Hase.

"It's 7:45. Go and take a bath now, and then go to my room and get yourself something to wear. Those twins forgot to bring you extra clothes. I already checked the clothes here, Vegas didn't left any formal wear." Khun Hase replied and stand up walking towards the door.

"Khap, thank you Hase." I thanked him and he just smiled at me.

Damn, I can not really what Khun Hase told me earlier out of my head, I'm even having nightmares because of it.

I went to the bathroom and took a cold bath still thinking of what I've dreamt of. I really can't believe it.

How can Khun Caleb do that with Khun Hase. They were friends!

I'm so mad.

Setting everything aside so I do not ruin today's dinner, I looked myself in the mirror and practiced my facial expressions.

That's right, Pete. Smile.

"Damn, Why do you look so beautiful, Pete?" Khun Vegas complimented me when we arrived on the restaurant. I couldn't help but blush.

Damn! Heart calm down, he always compliment you why are you acting so shy?!

"Aren't you not going to compiment me, Israel? I tried my best to look exceptionally pretty tonight." Khun Hase asked Khun Israel who was just looking at him intently.

"I like my compliments being answered by moans, Hase. You don't wanna moan here." Khun Israel said and stand up to pull a chair for Khun Hase.

Hase was too stunned to speak and blushed. He's so red hahaha. His ears down to his neck is so red that he fanned himself with the plate.

"Oi! Stop blushing Hase. Why are you acting so shy? You were never shy." Khun Vegas snapped at Khun Hase.

"Stop ruining my moment, ugly." Khun Hase refuted.

Khun Israel and I just looked and nod at each other. Damn, when will these two stop bickering?

We had Sauerbraten, a German pot roast for the main course and strawberry shortcake for dessert. I just known that the certain someone Khun Israel was talking about when we last had our dinner here, was Khun Hase. Hence, the reason why the restaurant usually serve German meals. Also, Khun Hase told me that he loves strawberries.

I love it too!

Khun Hase and I had already eaten three servings of strawberry shortcakes each, when Khun Israel told us to stop eating because we might got upset stomachs.