Preparation

My parents were overjoyed with my decision"At least your mother won't lose it over howlers this year"my dad chucked and i was laughing with bill and ginny."Huh what going on"Ron asked me I told himthat i am his new professor." No pranks on our new professor George" he shouted out to George. I look embarrassed the precy spatt"You couldn't teach a fly"my mother could see the anger rise on me because she saw bill's hand glow which is what happens when a magical twin gets angry."Y/n clam down your hurting bill" She said while putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder."Percy I could teach more than your life is worth"i shouted before running upstairs ."Bill are you alright"my mother ask him because she could see how angry i were at Percy."Mom, she was mad at Percy's comment I going to talk to her"He said before rising to my room. 

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR" bill shouted worried about me. Ginny walked up to see bill shouting and everyone knew he never shouted at his bumblebee."Y/n can you open the door it's me ginny" She said sweetly and reassuring me, she walked into me sobbing into my pillow."Hey y/n don't cry he's just jealous you will be the best flying professor" she said while hugging me. bill could hear you crying and it broke him and he was now angry."Ow"I said feeling the anger in bill's hand." Ginny, you need to calm bill down it hurting me, "I said concerned about bill." and say I writing to take the position that will cheer him up for sure".ginny nodded and walked out to calm bill down. I picked up my ink and started writing. 

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐜𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥,

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.

I called Errol up to send the letter to Dumbledore and he was on his way when my mother came up"Where's Errol going"I sighed before speaking"To deliver the final letter before going to my new workplace".She was thinking of getting me an owl but couldn't afford it when bill came in." Y/n I got you a gift for when you go" And he handed me an owl cage and inside was a beautiful green eyes white fur owl she was beautiful."Aww that sweet of you bill y/n what are you going to call her"I were thinking because you didn't know because you had no idea bill was getting me one that when the name came to "I'll call her y/o/n".my mother was happy because she didn't send Errol all the time."Sleep dear we going to get stuff tomorrow for you and you sibling".I said good night before me and ginny got ready for bed.

The next morning i slept in for some reason i was probably stressed due to this new job. 

i looked in the mirror and fix the outfit before walking downstairs."Someone was tried"My mom said to me every one laughed except Percy who I looked at  saying You fucked up."Say sorry to my bumblebee" Bill shouted and I told him to calm down because we all know by now what happens if we get angry. I sat down and ate my Toast and everyone noticed how quiet i was at breakfast."Y/n are you alright you very quiet" She said worried that i am sick. I stayed quiet until bill nudged me." It probably neves" I said shaking it off. Ron wasn't buying it but kept to himself. Bill keep asking me every once in a while but I kept saying i was fine. I had to wait for ron and ginny before leaving by flow powder. 

Once ron and ginny were ready i put my black boot on and did the flow powder "Diagonally "I made it safely followed by bill who accidentally knock me to the floor. my mother came out next"Oh bill what did you do y/n are you alright".she said giving me a hand off the floor before waiting for the others."You going miss me right mom"She knew I was joking so she went along."Nope I'll enjoy not having to carry you to bed every night even though you 20 years old" She chuckled I laughed bill didn't understand. When everyone came we all went with another person to get stuff I went with my billiam bill i was looking at a new trunk but I saw new books that could be useful for teaching. until i bumped into Lucius."Oh you must be miss Weasley 1 what are you doing shopping for school you don't go you really ought to be working"I rolled your eyes at him before speaking." I am a new professor Mr Malfoy" He smiles at me before placing his cane on my shoulder."You will make sure my son behaves"i nodded before paying. He made me feel uncomfortable, Bill could see it so he place his hand on my shoulder before saying."Remember Mr Malfoy's way don't let him get to you" He said before hugging me. We went to get 1 or two other things before meeting mom at Ollivander's to get ron a new wand." When has oliveander been this crowded "He shrugged at me. i went to the back of the store when you fell back but someone caught me."Are you okay did I hurt you?" The nice gentleman said to me before getting back on my feet." I guess this is goodbye"the man said before leaving me. never felt anything like this before. 

I went outside to get fresh air then my dad came out with me awhile later."You okay y/n"I were completely zoned out. he gave me a little tap to get my attention ."You alright y/n" I nodded and he stood next to me waiting for the rest of them to come out."You alright sweetie you just walked out"I took a while to answer before everything felt so weird. I just nodded before heading home with bill. 

I were the first home and i started packing for next week but i leave some outfits so i had something to wear during the last week i was at home."Ginny did you take my hat again" She groaned because i always know when she takes something out of my possession."How do you always know when I take something"I just smiled before taking my hat back and putting it in my trunk."Is second year scary" She asked."No, it's just the same as 1 year unless your name is ron harry or Hermione"I laughed out because of how they battled a blakatich last year. Ginny was still uneasy about it so i try my best to help but am only a new professor. ron came in and said, "They going to be dermintors on the train for Sirius black". I was a little scared before my worse memory was being torched by Bellatrix when you were 10 and i still had a mental scar from it. But i got myself pack ready to go to Hogwarts.