Flashbacks

I found sitting on the window ledge calming in a way I can feel the air in the room although it was cold used my advantage.A Death eater came in who i didn't recognise came in."BLOOD TRAITOR DOWN HERE NOW"i jumped down and walked up to him."What do you want"I said as the death eater pushes me down to the cold stood floor i look up with fear in my eyes."Oh the little Weasley scare"I try to look away from him he slapped me around the face."Look at me when i torture you"I look at him breathing heavily trying to breath and i look at the door but i felt weak."WHERE IS THE ORDER"i shake my head and struggled to get the words out."i-i-i don't k-k-k-k-know any-an-anything"He smirks at me tears were escaping my eyes as i try to talk and say i didn't know anything about the order but i did."I DON'T BELIVE IT"He said as he went to my arm and started caving in my arm." AHHHHHHHHHH"i scream out in pain he stoped and did it again i scream in agony as he caves something in my arms were asking my legs was shaking i just want to be at home more than anything.He got up and kicked me."Bitch"He slammed the door and I curled up in a corner where the mattuers is and cried and looked at my at the scars they left on my arm it said, Blood Traitor i just laid down trying to calm down and i think of Remus and my daughter before i fell asleep after hours of crying.

"Y/n...y/n you alright"I looked next to me and it was poppy i nodded and smiled. Poppy turned my head and wiped my tears."You know you are not fine. Please y/n let me in"I just look back to the window i could feel them starting i got up and left to get some air.

"come on y/n"I heard Cedric say I was 10 and Cedric was 4.We were playing tag with my sibling when we saw death eaters come in our mother was with amos and dad we didn't know what to do bellatrix came and grabbed me from behind  i screamed."Mommy daddy"I screamed for them.Mom saw them all running in but no sign of y/n she ran out and saw her trying to break free from bellatrix grap.My dad  came running the both tried to grab on to me but it was too late i was gone.

"Love"I heard someone say it was Remus he saw me leaning asanst the wall i had tears rolling down my eyes he came and sat down next to me."who looking after gracie i said but he didn't let go i just looked at him with tears in your eyes and he let go thinking he is hurting you.I wipe my tears and got back to gracie and pick her up and hold her close to me as me and her both fall asleep.Remus walks in and see you calm so he sit down as poppy tries to think about what is going on with you.