Battle of the seven potters

Over the summer me and remus have been practising combat incase of the worse."Come on sydney put all you anger into it"We shot him at the fence which we both though i couldn't do."I don't understand Remus i didn't have my wand out i so sorry"Remus wasn't hepain but he saw that i was upset with myself he got up and held my cheek and wispeared in my ear."I okay love you didn't mean to"Arthur ran out once he saw what happened."Okay sydney you the weasley entraned power"I look confused."How haven't i expired this before"He shrugged and passed me a bright blue rock once we touch my hand it glowed remus looked amazed at it."Use it for good sweetheart" My dad said and left.

Time skip

The night of the battle of the 7 potters me and Remus drop Gracie at Anne's house for her own safety."Gracie will be safe here sydney but you stay safe"I nodded at her and me and Remus left on our broom  to harry place once we reach there Hermione and Ron was there."He look like a champ Alister"Everyone chuckled and remus was terrified of losing me i knew the look all too well i just hugged him to try and cheer him up he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead."I'll be fine love"Sirius came her and slapped Remus on the back of the head as a joke."Yeah moony you going to be fine" He said dramatically i started laughing then my sibling came in and fred and George."She couldn't wait until we get to the burrow"I slaped his head and he just laghed.

We all got outside after the kids changed and it was me and ginny together."1....2....3"I flew up as soon as we left the subeut we were bombarded with death eaters."Stupify"Me and ginny was shouting madly trying to protect everyone.Severus flew and round trying to find someone."Reduto"He cast and and was bariley hanging on to the the broom i was trying to get back up bt i feel last thing i heard was Remus cries of devtasion.

i woke up in someone arms it was mineva's she smile checking me over wanting to make sure i was okay."Lucky enough i was around"I nodded getting up."Pass me a broom""sydney your hurt"I just took the broom and flew off only faced a couple of death eaters but a reach the border and knocked.Remus had his hand to my neck and ask."Where did i tell you i loved you""Our first year teach around novermber at the black lake"He slowing put his wand away and pulled me his his chest not wanting to let me go he started to stork my hair he he saw the blood."sydney your bleeding"Molly and the rest ran out Fleur stated to wrap up the cut.Once she done i wrapped my arms around remus and he picked me up."Fuck sake you crazy you know that"I nodded he kissed me"And that's why i love you.

Time skip

We all at the wedding watch my brother get married to fleur and was happy for him he had finally found someone he truly loves and he was dancing and he invited everyone to dance me and Remus was first."Once a sydney & Bill once and always"Bill said and he started to tikle me and everyone joined in seeing my laugh and queeks until something crashed though the tent. Remus and bill yanked me up when it spoke that Voldemort had taken over the mintry death eater invented i rushed to protect ginny when i had to face Bellatrix head on last time i faced her was last year i almost dead by falling of the astronomy tower."Stupify"I shouted towards her and she yelled."Crusio"I fell to the floor screaming Ginny started to duel her and won before the death disapparated.Molly,Bill and Remusall rushed over to me i was in pure pain and i was screaming and crying.Remus started crying seeing me in such a state.Bill lifted my head onto remus lap and ran to the burrow to get the potion and ran back and focus in my mouth and i stated to feelless pain i opened my eyes and i saw remus."Hey love"I smiled up and him as he kissed my forehead a few times and told me how much he loves me."She needs rest remus"Molly said and i wanted to sleep. He stood up and picked me up bridle style and Fred and George saw me."Will she be okay"Remus nodded and made a joke."The famos weasleytwins careing"The lightly laughed and told me"We don't care many people like we care about y/n"Remus nodded and saw my sleeping state.he went upstairs  and put me to put and tucked me in and he sat on the bed not wanting to leave.He eventually fell asleep next to y/n.