is it, true love

A few weeks passed and he feels blessed to have a white wolf with him all the time. We have been teaching more together than when he came up to after class one day."Y/n I think its best if you were in all my lesson because other teachers don't appreciate your work snape just shoves you to a side""What about McGonagall"You were thinking and you nod."It make sense though" at him before leaving. He understood when i was a quiet person because of my animal part. we both enjoyed each other company. He always made me tea first thing in the morning before talking about work because all the professor knows how irritable I am before you tea so no one dared to talk to me before i had my tea but after i had my tea i will still were tried so they always keep the conversation on the low with me.

It was a Tuesday when i was called to Dumbledore. i told Remus "You will be fine he never in a million years fried you"i was touched by his comment towards me. so i had your tea before walking up. i knocked at the door and he let me in."Ah yes y/n" He said to me as you took a seat. He explained that from now on i be assisting Remus in lessons and if was unable to make it you would teach the lesson." I understand about your anamagous and you want to help Remus in full moons I approve of it but you and Remus will need to sleep during it if possible" he said as i shook his hand and went to find Remus.

Remus was by my room waiting as i ran and gave him a hug he was shocked by it."Are you okay y/n" He didn't understand why i gave him the hug but he enjoyed it."Umm, so bac basically I got to assist just you class"He then understood and hug me back. I felt butterflies in your stomach. Was this what love is? i was thinking but i enjoyed the hug until Remus pulled away."Let's set up a more organised lesson plan for us?"i smile before leading the way he followed me to the classroom. He set up the classroom and i sat there doing the plan. Before class started i was tired already but i pulled thoufh the classes when it got to the third year i knew that you would get questions about what happened last time.

The third-year filtered in and i saw my youngest brother and his friends walking in late ."Is your brother always late".i laughed at him and nodded before speaking."Not surprised if he had lost his rat"Remus laughed and so joined in i was blushing out of laughter a little bit but my brother and harry recognised it straight away they probably think it something else. So i got water out to hide it but i knew there was no way ron didn't see it. Ron was laughing uncontrollably."Is anything funny Mr Weasley" I snapped ."No professor Weasley"i found it funny how my own brother was now scared of me.I went to leave but Remus grabbed your hand." Tomorrow a full moon I want you to help me like you did before"i nodded before leaving to your room. The last time you slept was the night in the shank which was weird I just haven't slept.

Remus pov:

She walked out and she was going to help me it felt like someone actually love me more than a co-worker. I walked to dinner and didn't see her at all McGonagall and all the professors were concerned about y/n because it was becoming more like y/n to not be at meal unless she was getting tea. We were all worried that she wasn't eating. I got up and looked for her and saw her just standing there so I sat down next to her.

y/n pov

Remus sat next to me and he looked worried."What's wrong y/n" He knew I wasn't alright and he put a hand on my shoulder and smiled."I just. It's not important" He knew i was trying to not tell him because for one reason or another so he told me to come to dinner with us. I nodded and followed him to the great hall.

Fred and Georges pov

We saw Remus leave the hall before coming back 10 minutes later with y/n.she looked soo tried like she hadn't slept in weeks."Ron look at y/n" He whispered and he also saw how tired she was and ginny also so everyone but Percy cared about y/n so no one really bothered telling Percy because he would just confront her and would make it all worse and the only people who she would talk to about this was ginny bill or mom. So they didn't tell Percy but they tried to ask ginny to talk to y/n tomorrow.

y/n pov

i walked in with Remus and saw my sibling whispering about me and knew it because i have taken off my makeup from the day of work before going on a walk.McGonagall looked over at me in concern followed by the other professors. i go to sit down between McGonagall and Remus and they both kept giving me looks of concern as i had dark circles under my eyes that were obvious to the pupils so I kept getting looked at you. i ate a bit of your food before leaving the hall.

McGonagall pov

We saw y/n walk out the hall she seemed exhausted if we had a way to know why this was so I talked to snape about finding out why she acting strangely not seeing her much."Minerva, I know you want to help but she looks like she hasn't slept so tomorrow morning we can put sleeping draught in her tea"She nodded knowing that the only way we will get her to return to normal."We need to get Remus involved she doesn't take her tea from anyone but Remus"She explained so they talked to Remus about and he agreed.

y/n pov

i walked to my room just wanting to fall asleep just like every night I've been unsuccessful so i look up at the ceiling thinking about Remus."Is this what true love is?".