Order meeting

lately, Gracie has been waking me up multiple times in the night and I am absolutely exhausted I let Remus sleep through the night so I am always looking after Gracie at night which i don't mind i love her to bites but sometimes i do need to sleep myself. When i walked in after feeding her again Remus is just woken up and I kissed his forehead."Morning love"I said yawning. He sat up and looked at me he saw my tired face."Gracie keeping you up"I nodded."Finally got her back to sleep"I say sitting on the bed. He got up and helped me up."I would let you get back i bed but we got a meeting at headquarters"I nodded and headed downstairs where Sirius was full of energy.he laughed at himself mineva didn't know what to do."Oh shut your fucking mouth"He got up and sat next to mineva terrified.Remus stared laghing Mineva got up as remus sat next to sirius and mineva and me started to make brunch."She keeping you awake"I nodded yawning.

She laughed at my reaction and we started making breakfast which was baconded and a sausages sandwich i made myself a coffee and then i heard Gracie crying i walked upstairs and changed her nappy and rocked her until she fell asleep i put a blanket over her and i walked out i saw sirius and remus on the sofa so i headed back to mineva."Y/n i finished just wait up the table"I nodded a sat up the table i put my head down.Remus came over and sat next to me her held my hand i sat up and smile at him and we ate brunch and i was quiet for the whole meal."You alright y/n"Sirius said i nodded.When we finished remus did the dishes as i packed Gracie's bag.Once everyone was ready i got Gracie up and strapped her in her carry chair.We all appratied to head quaters.I knocked on the door Molly opened it and rushed sirius in then came me a hug when she pulled away she saw my tried face."Tried"i nodded and i saw ginny she gave me a hug before i set Gracie up and the twins came up behind and scared me."What do you want"They looked hurt."Ouch y/n"I rolled my eyes at them.2I am sorry boys for snapping like that gracie been keeping e up I know it no excute but i tired"They both look at me in symthy"Sorry y/n we should of understood better2"I hushed them before i sat on the sofa watching y/n.Remus came in and sat next to me Tonks came in saw me."Y/n lupin"I smiled and hugged her then Gracie started crying i carried her out of the room and fed her when i was feeding her remus came in."Love...your alright"I nodded before passing him the empty bottle.I put the back in the seat and asked Fred and George to watch her and i sit next to Remus and my father.Severus was there.

"alright y/n"He said and i nodded as we went forwards with the meeting as we decided who is going to pick harry up so it was mad eye tonks and a few others.When they left i leaned my head of remus shoulder he rubbed my sides and i fell asleep.

Molly pov

Y/n fell asleep i don't blame her Gracie has been keeping her up and night so we all left t=remus and y/n in there that when Gracie started to cry so i walked up and lifted her up and she stopped crying the kids looked shocked."Mom always has a magic touch on kids Ron was terrible"Billl said coming in the room i passed Gracie over to bill and told him where the bag before heading downstairs.

y/n pov

Remus shook me awake and he kissed my forehead as everyone was getting seated i sat up and the meeting started talking about lord voldermort and how we going to build our numbers and what voldermort doing.Then the Sirius was planning to get harry to join the order."Sirius Harry can't he too young"I said as my mother joined me."Harry not a child".sirius rolled his eyes."he not your son"molly shouted back."He as good as"then the kid came in for dinner i was feeding gracie and the rest was eating when molly said."Let me feed her you just relax"I tried to agure but you put a finger to lip and took to bottle and i sat down and ate."s/n/n what going on"I said."It only Gracie at night"I said triedly he nodded as we fished me and mineva did the dishes before sitting with the other and the twins played with Gracie.Most of them was on the floor with gracie remus laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair.Mineva saw how tried i was she looked at remus and remus looked and me i was asleep in about 15 minutes mineva got Gracie bag together and passed it to sirius and mineva strapped gracie in her seat and lifted gracie up at we headed home.

Remus pov

We floo home and y/n was still asleep so i walked up to our room and got her into some pjs and got her into bed and i got gracie into bed.