Umbridge

I woke the next morning and got Gracie out of bed and walked downstairs i put her on her mat and saw her roll around on it as i warm her bottle up where i heard a knock on the door and i saw dolrous."Moring" She said."Moring,"i said back she gave me the timetable and gave me Remus's."Why don't you come for breakfast"I took a deep breath."It's just easy because of Gracie" She nodded and left. I picked up Gracie and i fed her bottle as i saw Remus coming down."Morning love"I said as he walks over kissed my cheek and i put Gracie in her boncer and i passed remus his timetable while i passed him his breakfast."Thank you love" he said as i stared to eat and we looked the timetable a remus haves the first two lesson i had the next to the who had last changed from day to day."See you later remy"I smiled as i made my way to gracie and made her giggle i saw Poppy at the door."Poppy"She smiled at me as i was getting Gracie ready for her walk."Remus gone to class"I nodded setting up the biggie then putting her in it."Taking her for a walk"I nodded giving her a toy and she waved in around i smiled poppy was watching from a distanced i started to guide the biggie out so she can walk around i saw severus had a free period so he came and saw me."Hello little one"She smiled at him she always so happy.

"I let you carry on the walk"I nodded a waved him a good bye before i carried on walking though the grounds she dropped her toy i picked it up and smiled at her it was 5 minute until 2 lesson starts remus came and smiled at me before heading to his class room before i headed back to our dorm to set Gracie down to play while i get ready for teaching i put Gracie in her boncer and strainted my self and mineva walks in."Hey mineva"She smiled and saw me."I haven't seen you ready teach since April last year"I smiled at picked up the texts books."They something up with the new professor"I nodded and say."I know.I just don't want her to think I'm rude no one know if anyone is a death eater"I said she nods and i see remus back."I see you all later"

I walk in the class and let the second years in with a big smile and get them to sit down and i tell them."Page 49"I said as i also turn to the correct page and i hear and knock on the door and it professor umbrige."Professor"She smiled and walked in."Just rotined expectations"I nod and carried on teaching the class about Muggle sports it was something i enjoyed teaching and the kids seem like they were interested."So how do you know about muggle sports being a pureblood"I sighed and said"Textsbooks and looking at the muggle world before teaching"I smiled at her and carried on."What's your relationship with Professor lupin"I sighed knowing she would asked it."He my husband professor now do you need to say anymore"I said as the students stared laughing."And you have a child"I sighed again getting frustrated."Yes i do now let me get on with my teaching cuz that what you asses me on not my own life"I said getting back to teaching and gave out work sheet so i could see what they understood."And you believe Mr potter said last year"I nodded."But it's a lie professor"I picked up one of my pens and started findiling with it to keep my cool."So your saying Cedric Diggory drop death on according of his own doing they was no death eater at the school"I said slamming my pen down."ENOUGH. professor, you stressing you self out over nothing"I heard the bell go i dismissed the kids. Mineva came in as umbridge walked out and she saw me in a state she has never seen before."Bloody hell y/n what has the women done to you"I shrugged it off getting ready for my next class."Y/n please this isn't like you"I heard the 5th years so mineva left and i let the kids in.

"Professor you alright"Ron said i nodded at him and smiled as i got my text book for their owls."Page 23"They all turn to the page and i start explaining what it is we started we Muggle fashion and started explaining and showing picture of different style and after that i pass then work sheet as i start marking other work.the bell goes i walk back to my dorm.I see Remus and Gracie playing i lean on the door and watch them and that when remus turned his head."Hey love mineva told me about how she saw you after the inspections"I just hug him as he put my head on his shoulder as Gracie watched us from the mat and us to swayed back and forth as i tried to calmed down from the day."You know i love you" I nod as I kiss him he leads me to the sofa and sits me down and passes me Gracie before making lunch he said he take last lesson today so i could relax.