fight at the burrow

We heard something outside and i saw remus talking to tonks so i sat with my mother.

Remus pov

I went outside as tonks was being out of order."Tonks i don't feel anything for you i love y/n"She rolled her eyes."Yeah right.we talking about the depressed one with scars"When she said that it infurated me because i knew what y/n felt about them."Shut up.y/n is perfect for me"She pushed me."She doesn't deserve you remus"She said walking closer and it started to get to close."Tonks i am married to y/n and she all i need"Y/n began to come out and tonks kissed me i hated it but y/n was broken i saw her face drop and a tear leave her face it made my heart ache knowing tonks wasn't the one we knew when y/n was kidnapped.

Y/n pov

i was in my room and i can't belive he kissed her tonks he a cheater.We have a daughter who 1 year old.then i saw fire so i ran out to help my harry ran out after Bellatrix i pulled ginny back i took molly wand and ran."Y/N!!!!!!!!"molly said covering her mouth as she tried to grab me i saw remus run after me but i didn't care that he was all i cared about is Harry.I got to the gap and i caught my breath then i saw someone."Remus"I said then  saw who it was i stumbled back and drew out my wand and shot spell he came closer until he grabbed my neck i scream.

Remus pov

I heard y/n scream  it broke my heart i ran and i saw greayback trying to bite her i shot spell trying to save her from whatever i got Athur and harry came to join me.Greyback let go and disappeared i caught y/n and held her trying to save her. Her dad came over and saw her and he knew she had to be taken to the hospital.so he picked y/n up and put pressure on the wound when he got to molly. Molly broke down seeing y/n so lifeless Mineva caught her and tried to comfort her Arthur need up taking y/n to st mangos .

time skip

we were allowed to see y/n tonks left when she realized that i would never date her.Molly asked what happened when y/n came back in bits."Tonks was being out of order i tried to get her to see that"Molly saw me getting upset she but an arms around him."When y/n came out she fouced me into a kiss"I said as i broke down all,she did was hold me closer."I know you pain remus i'll try ad get y/n to see."He nodded and left to see Gracie.

Molly pov

I stayed by y/n until she woke up she looked up at me and smiled."You stayed"She said with her groggy voice I nodded at her."Of course sweetheart"I said kissing her head the doctor came in and ran some tests and left then i told her."That night what you saw wasn't right.Tonks focused remus into a kiss he didn't want it at all he felt so broken see you broken"I saw her eyes tear up and knowing she needs me i gave her a hug.We ended up finding out she didn't turn into a werewolf but will become clingly she said and she was allowed to go home so I helped her get home i knew remus and her needed to talk so i was there incase something happened to y/n.

Y/n pov

We walked through the door and I leaned on the door remus came over and he kept his distance knowing i may still be mad."I'm sorry for what happened that night i don't like her like i love you y/n"He said i saw him starting to cry and my heart ached.I opened my arms out and remus came in my arms and he cried into me."Molly told me everything remus.And i was never mad at you i was mad at her"I said and kissed his cheek and smiled.He pulled away and smiled and gracie was over in the lounge i walked over to her and picked her up and she started to try and say something."Ma-mama"I smiled a cried and Remus came over and wrapped his arm around me i smiled at y/n and Gracie."I love you y/n"he said and i smiled and kissed him before sitting down on the sofa.