the tri wiazrd tolament

The next week I was made to stay off my feet because of what happened at the world cup which you still weren't able to get my head around. Then it came the day when I got the train. i  woke up around 9 am to Remus kissing my forehead."Okay, I'm up"You say sitting up."Mom got toast for you"I nod before getting into teaching robes."Toast sydney"I nod sitting down."How your foot," she said passing me. my toast."It still hurt when I walk but it isn't too bad anymore".I smile at my mother before eating."If it gets worse tell Remus"I nod at her before fishing your toast." Ready Y/n"I nod while taking my trunk to the car.

When we all get to king cross we all walk to the platform with Remus and my mother."Fred stop"My mother said."Do they ever learn"I shake my head and kiss his cheek"I take that as a no"Fred and George went through the wall. molly went with ginny and ron."Ready love"I say as I kiss him on the lips."If you are"we both interlock your hand and run through the wall."There you two are"Molly said giving me a hug before letting me on the train.

When we got on the train we both searched for a compartment we both can sit in together. We walked past Hermione's compartment."Do you mind"They said it wasn't a problem and we both sat on the other side of ron and his friends." Remus did you get the information about muggles studies topics".He nodded his head as we both look out the window." At least their no dementor this year"He nods kissing my forehead. The kids were talking about who knows what probably about what happened a few weeks ago. i rested my head on his shoulder." Tried?"I just nod at him as i just try to rest." Just try and sleep, love"i just try to sleep so you aren't tired when we get there so my slowly close your eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up 3 hours later it was dark and Remus was awake reading to me when i woke."Hey, darling sleep well"I nod sitting up to see that we are almost there."Did you sleep at all" He nods at me before the train comes to a stop. Remus helps md out and walks to the great hall."Hope this year isn't too bad like last year"I kiss him on the cheek before saying."Don't blame yourself"He smiles at me before leading me to a seat.

When i saw something weird going on."Okay, we have the tri wizard tolerment this year"Everone cheered. Then I saw the other schools come in.I and saw one that wouldn't take his eyes off me. I just ate the feast and Minerva was talking to me."Are you alright what happen in the summer we heard yelling about something that happen before and then we heard a door slam and you crying"I ignore her. Remus whispers in your ear"The past can't be fixed but it is the future we hold and hope"I smile at him. Everyone was eating and laughing I just sat there just looking in the distance and me and Remus left for our shared dorm.

"Are you alright?"He asked kissing my forehead. I shake my head and pull him into a hug." Why? what's bothering you.", He asked whispering in my ear.I just sit down and start talking slowly trying to control your emotions."I really hate what happened last Christmas with Percy and I am afraid of people that could do it"He just pulled me back into a hug trying to calm me down." sydney listen to me. What happened at Christmas was not your fault it just left scars that meant you fought against death sweetie" he kisses you cheeks letting you get ready for bed. Once you got into bed he kisses me and gets in bringing me to his chest where i fall asleep peacefully.

The next morning I wake up at five for some reason and i realize i have time to shower before breakfast. The day was normal we taught 1st year about muggle currency 4 years and about music recorded. Then we got to 7 years and we had to teach maths it was very eventful for me and they weren't getting all except the muggle-born in that class Emma Smith got it because she went to a muggle school perhaps so i just keep going and gave who got it an extension. When it got to 2 en years about the medicine i was bombarded with questions because we never really used medicine so I had to go from the beginning. It was alright they all enjoyed it Remus laughed at some it wasn't funny it set me off.

Smut soon

After the last lesson, I just sat down and marked the classwork they all did. Remus sitting next to me while I mark."I can tell you enjoyed today" He chuckles at my joking comment ."More than you I guess"He laughed kissing my forehead."I have almost done rem"He was bored. He decides to put his hand on my thigh as i was marking me lose focus. I sigh packing up."You have done "You shake your head putting paper's away and book in the cupboards."You really want me"He blushed knowing i felt what he did. He nods wrapping his arms around me."By the way rem, I'm not on the pill"He heard me say but he really didn't care. He decides to help me he put 5 the yearbooks away. Then he came up to me and swoop you off your feet carrying you bridal style."Remus"I said before he kissed you."Okay, we can go back to the bedroom"He just carried me back to the room.

"you do realize we could have been seen by a random student you're lucky it was ginny, "I say giggling. He just smashed our lips together. I giggled into his mouth as I drag him to the bedroom."Umm wow," He said as i kiss him passionately as he goans into my mouth. He moves to my jawline and he takes off my jacket. He goes back to kissing my lips moving me to the bathroom."What are you up to"I question him and he smirks at me and i kiss his lip. He turns on the water.I take his jacket off and throw it near the door. He undoes my top buttons while kissing me passionately as i do the same to his top. Once we both take each other top off he kisses your neck. I let out moans of pleasure. He unhooks my bra and i giggle into his neck. He feels for my zip as he take over and i kiss his neck finding his sofa spot mostly.

He finds my zip and pulls down my skirt as I giggle into his neck. He kisses my neck as I unzip the zip of his trousers and with his help pull them down. we both take off our underwear. He picked me up and put me into the shower where I pull him in. we both continue to kiss passionately until he takes two fingers to my cult."Really"I say giggling as i feel a knot in my stomach as you moan Remus's names."Remy, I'm close" He smirks at me."Cum for me princess Weasley"i moan in pleasure as i realise you feel your legs shaking. He the line his cock with my entrance. He trusts into me and he feels himself getting close as he moans my name. He realises in my pussy.(Send help my parents are in the room)."He contions as he moans him giggling as he begins to pound me.

He takes his cock out and kisses me as i fall onto him and he picks me up."Umm oops"He laughed at me." Let's get you in bed".He said carrying me out. I just rested my head on his shoulder as he carried me out of the shower and into the room. He smiles at me. Once I reach the bedroom he put my on the bed before getting my PJs and helping me into them. He helps me under the cover where I slowly fall asleep next to Remus.

The next morning I get woken up by Remus shaking me."Y/n time to get up"I just gave him a death stare. He laughed while I get up throwing on a long-sleeved dress."Here, your tea"I smile drinking it then i put my hair in a bun.I both make my way to the hall where they going to announce the champions.

"Moring, "Mcgonagalls said looking at my tired face."Haha, very funny Minnie"I joke with her sitting down next to Remus and her. Dumbledore shuts everyone up before starting to do the fire."Frist champion from dumbstruck is Vitor crum" Dumbledore said with an occour of cheers from students and a polite cheer from the staff."And the beauxbaton champion is fleur Delacour"Another roar of cheer fills the hall as i just watch the fire as i fight to stay awake."The Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory" I clapped while every roared with excitement. when the fire started to act differently when another paper spits out all the professors are confused at the new paper that been spate out because they only meant to be three."Harry Potter"I felt my stomach drop because he wasn't old enough." HARRY POTTER" he yells and everyone complains that he a cheat he isn't even 17. Remus grabs onto my hand for comfort. As i saw him go in and everyone was in the hall.

"Harry, Harry potter did you put your name in the fire or get someone else to do it"He shakes his head and i just stands there in shock because you've never seen Dumbledore like this."No sir"i were worried about harry."He can't complete I won't allow it"I yell. Fudge steps in and gets between Me and harry."Harry Potter has to complete and Remus if you can't control women then get her out"I just walked to mine and remus' dorm.