Task 2

I woke up the next morning and saw Remus already up."Moring love how you feeling"I rolled over and face the other way."Tried"He kissed my forehead."We haveto get up"I shake my head and try to fall asleep."I set the twins on you"I still tried to go to sleep and he left to get the twins.

Fred pov

Remus told us he needed help get y/n up."Got the kits"George nodded and ran through the halls." Weasley slow down"professor McGonagall said to us as we set a stink bomb outside  my sister and Remus's room.

y/n pov

I got up to a stink it made me feel sick and Minerva and she got me out to her room."Nasty isn't it"I nod."How do you feel y/n" She said sitting and writing a letter to molly about the twins."like I'm going to be sick" She grabbed a bucket and passed it to me and held my hair back i as threw up.Once she knew I was done she made it disappear and i just tilted my head back."I'll get severus and so other to clear out the stink bomb.She said as i mainly tried."Why don't we go the the meeting early y/n"I nodded at her as we left.

Time skip

Everyone was there me and Remus sat next to each other and i just rested my shoulder on him.When barty crouch came in and explained the teasured."Harry teasure is y/n"Remus stood up and held me."She not doing it"Albus tried to calm down remus as he held on to me."No i can't her"Albus understood as he saw a tear drop out my eye."She be fine remus"Remus nodded as i went over and hugged him tight.When the other teasured stood where we meant to be.

There were 3 other Cho was Cedric's teasure Hermione was krum and fleur sister was fleur teasure.We all was made to drink something Remus sat next to me.I drank it and laided my head on remus shoulder."I love you"I nodded as i fell asleep.

Remus pov

Y/n fell asleep and each professor had to carry one to the lake i picked y/n an they were all next to each other.Minerva put a hand on my shoulder and said."She gonna be okay"I nodded and stood up and walked back

time skip

Ginny pov

I woke up and Hermione wasn't anywhere to be seen.I walked to breakfast i saw remus but not Y/n i smiled at remus he waved at me and i ate with harry and ron."Seen mione"They both shake there head.I gave harry the gilly weed and ate.

Once we all got off the boat i took a seat on the bottom and stood next to Remus i knew he was nervous then Professor Dumbledore explained the task."A teasure was taken from each campoin and there have an 1 hour to receive their teacture"The gun shot There went in harry jumped out with his flipper.

Y/n pov

I was frozen next to cho hermione and fleur sister when i saw cedric he knew who i was he waved and got cho and pointed to hs watch at harry.He thought heroine was his teasure then i heard fleur was taken out.Krum got hermione and harry untied me and fleur sister and everywas looking at us and finally knew was i was doing and i helped fleur sister out."Someone get her out"Albus said and remus and severus rushed helped me out.Minerva Came out with towels for me."You okay y/n"I smiled at sat next to remus and harry shot up and i rushed to him."Harry you okay"I took my towel off and gave it to him."Everyone got out"He smiled when Albus shouted."SLINCENCE"i covered my ears as he spoke.

"In first place is cedric diggory"There were cheers and then ablus said."It would of been Mr potter if he didn't save the other so we reward him second place"We all clapped before we waited for the boats.Me remus severus and minevra stood together."How did it feel y/n"Severus asked as we all watied for ever stndent."I felt frozen then i was able to move but i saw someone so i rushed to help her.Know i want a bacone sandwich with cheses and pipkkiles please"Thye all laghed as remus helped me on the boat."how scared was remus"  They all looked at remus."Ablotly terrified"

I smiled then i felt cold remus saw gave me my jacket because he wasn't that cold a the moment."Thank remy"I smiled and kissed him.when severus did his thing mineva made sure he didn't fall in this time.

We got off and i headed inside to warm up when fleur apporch me."Thank yourprofessor weasley"I told her it was no problem and i went to mine and remus's dorm i got change and went to bed.Remus walked in an hour later with my food."Love i got you food"I sat up tried and we both ate and talked about random stuff.Once i finished i washed them up."You look tried why don't i finished before i go off with minerva cuz of the full moon"I nod a rest on the sofa.Once he fishned he kissed me and went.I always nervous when the full moon  without me and then the a knocked on the door.I got up and opened it and saw Severus."Good evening sev"I said as i lean on the door."Remus asked me to look after you tonight"I let him in and sit back down.It was 11pm and waved severus to as i went to bed a fell asleep.