Dante Ropes Vergil Into Training Tsukune

The first class of this new year had barely begun, and Dante could already tell that something was up with this whole situation.

His first clue was when Gramps gave him the Teacher's Assistant position without even a how do you do. He didn't make a fuss about it. Tantrums had been something he left behind way back when he still in diapers. But he did start grilling the guy about why he gave him the position. If there was one thing he knew, it was himself. And one of the major things he knew about himself was that he had no experience with kids. Especially hormonal teenagers, that happen to be monsters of various types that he's killed before.

Gramps' response?

"It would be a good experience for him."

In Dante's experience, the only people who say that are those who have some kind of hidden agenda. And it just so happened that he and Vergil were apart of it. Made him glad that his older brother hadn't told Gramps the whole story behind how they got here. He just said that he used his sword to open that portal. If Gramps ain't gonna tell them everything, that they ain't gonna tell him everything.

But whatever. It's not that big a deal. He just had to hang out in a couple of classes, help the kids with some math or something, then it's off to get pizza and sundaes while Vergil figures out a way home. He would help his older brother out every now and then, obviously. While he wasn't as well versed in the whole "Dimensional Travel" stuff, he did know a thing or two about arriving in other worlds. Well...one other world. He's still wondering how that Fiend kid is doing now. Killing the God of your world isn't something you can just walk away from without some consequence biting ya in the ass.

Either way, everything he'd seen of the place so far hadn't rung any alarm bells. Other than the fact that he could smell monsters of all types all over the place. And when he said "all types" he meant it. Mermaids, cyclops, tanuki's, some of those weird umbrella monster things. He never really expanded the Devil May Cry outside of the Western Hemisphere, so a lot of the names of the monsters that exist here escaped him. He'd have to ask Vergil to give him a better run down when they got a moment.

Upside was they all seemed to be following one of the major rules of the place: Don't drop your human disguise. Wouldn't really be learning how to blend in with humans if you couldn't look the part. Though he did see a few kids that needed to be reminded of that rule. Which he took the liberty to do. It was his duty as one of the Faculty.

Though, that brought him to the second clue that leads him to believe Gramps has something cooking in the background. He remembers how the old Demon mentioned that no human could through that barrier without an invitation. And if his own experience didn't fail him, he would bet money that the only people who would have access to those things would be him and the Bus Driver.

So, he had a hunch that the two of them were responsible for the human currently pissing his pants in this classroom filled with monsters.

And if his hunch was right, then he was gonna have some words with the two of them later.

But right now, he had to make sure that the kid didn't get into too much trouble. Cause from where he was sitting? The boy wasn't supposed to be here in every sense of the word. Dante was sitting next to Kitty Cat's desk, leaning back in a fold out chair with the Faust Hat on his head. He had it deactivated with the tip tilted down to cover his eyes. He pretended to be asleep when in reality he had scoped out the entire classroom the moment it had started. Which was how he was able to see the black haired human kid pissing his pants right now. He wasn't even being subtle about it. His mouth was wide open while his eyes had turned to white dots. Dante was surprised that none of the other students seemed to notice his panicking. If they had, they'd probably have jumped the kid by now.