Mikogami Tells All

When Saizo woke up, he was unable to see anything. His entire body felt like it got hit by a runaway freight train. He groaned in pain while trying to get his feet under him. Yet, for some reason, he couldn't feel his arms or legs. He could tell they were still there. He just couldn't move them for some reason And, based on the feeling on his face...

"Did someone blindfold me?" he spoke aloud, part of him hoping that whoever did it heard him. Maybe it would make them panic and get the blindfold off. He could still move his head at least. So he lifted it and shouted out, "Hey! Whoever did this better let me go! If you do, I promise to make it painless."

Silence was the only response.

"I know someone's out there! Say something ya piece of shit!"

More silence.

He growled while preparing to speak again, but he felt something prick the back of his neck. A warm liquid fell down his neck. He recognized the familiar scent of blood.

"Ah, good. You shut up. I was getting annoyed," the voice sounded light and playful. Like whatever was happening was a game to it. Saizo tried to turn his head but felt the sharp object press deeper into his neck.

"Tell us what happened in your fight," a different voice, one deeper and with a serious tone compared to the other. But it had an edge to it that made a shiver run up Saizo's spine. The voice spoke again, "Do you remember how your opponent fought?"

"What...you mean that fucking Teacher's Assistant? Why? Is he here? Tell him to come over here so I-"

More pressure and more blood.

"Answer the questions. Before I get bored and split your neck open like a fat cow in a slaughterhouse."

Now thoroughly aware of the situation he was in, Saizo felt much of his pride and arrogance desert him. He started to speak, "I-I don't know nothing! What the fuck do you want me to say?"

"How did he fight? What weapon did he use? What powers?"

"I don't fucking know! He just turned read a couple of times. Then it feels like I'm trying to cut through something...harder than steel somehow. Then he punches me once and it sends me flying!"

"That's it?"

"The fuck you expecting me to say? It wasn't exactly a drawn out fight. I don't know what that guy is, but he's gotta be double or triple S at least. Why the fuck do you care anyway? Who the hell-"

Saizo felt something hit him on the back of the head. Then everything went blank again.

"I told you this was going to be a waste of time," Kiria said while dragging the unconscious Saizo away with one hand. His other was slowly shifting from its organic blade form back into a normal arm. He stared at Kaneshiro's back as the two walked through the empty forest and back towards the school. He walked with a swagger to his step as he followed behind, a smug smile permanently on his face. His voice carried that smugness in his tone of voice, "This guy didn't just got beaten. He got humiliated. And he's too stupid to try to analyze anything about his opponent."

"It wasn't completely useless," the Student Council President said, adjusting his glasses as he led the way back to the school, "We have added onto our growing pool of insight into these two brothers."

"Sure we have," Kiria didn't sound convinced. He tapped his chin with a finger from his now normal hand, "Lets see, what do we know? We know that both of the brothers are sharp and can see me even when I'm trying to hide. We know that the blue one is on a hair trigger and has a sword that can slow my regeneration. We know that both of them are aware of our plans, even if they don't know what they are. Oh, and the red one turns red when he does something with his powers. That about right?"