Meeting

"I'm all in" Some guy at a pub said as he pushed a load of coins into the center of the table.

Steve looked at his cards and smiled. He took his crown off and put it onto the pile of coins.

"5 jacks" The guy said as he went to grab the money.

"Three princes"

"There only two"

"One, two" Steve continued as he pointed at the cards.

"Three" He said pointing at himself.

The man tried taking the crown but Steve was faster. He took the crown and put it on his head before someone tried grabbing him but he jumped up and hit the grabber with a chair. This started a whole pub fight. Steve grabbed a handful of money, put it in his pocket then flipped the table making the rest of the money fall to the floor. People stopped fighting to pick up the money and Steve made a run for it. He ran out the pub but got stopped by the guy that lost.

"Where you think your going princess"

"When are you gonna get a new line" Steve said before punching the guy making him fall.

Harrington ran out the door.

"See you guys tomorrow" Steve said as he waved the tavern goodbye.

He started walking to the castle, avoiding his fathers guards on the way. Once he got into his room, he didn't bother to look around but instead just lay on his bed. It was 4 am, he was drunk but didn't want to go to sleep.

"Well well well look who it is, Prince Steve Harrington"

Steve looked at the windowsill of his room. A man around 6'3 dressed in black with horns was sat on the sill. Teeth as sharp as knifes and giant wings.

"Who are you? and what are you doing in my room?"

"Oh honey I'm your personal demon" He replied getting off the window and bowing.

"Aren't you a little hot to be a demon?"

"Thats the first time I've heard that in a while"

"Yeah well I already have a dad thats ruining my life, I don't need some demon to make it worse"

"Thats not how it works hot stuff. I'm gonna be with you for all of eternity"

"for fuck sake, what do you even do?" Steve asked laying down on the bed.

"Well think of it as this. You know the guy that tells you to do something good?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm the guy shouting over him"

"anything else?"

"I'm not good at advice but I can offer sarcastic comments"

"Awesome just what I need" Steve said sarcastically before passing out.

"This is gonna be fun" The demon said as he walked over to Steve.