Chapter 4

Soon enough, everyone in the room was asleep.

That morning when Eddie woke up, his arm was around Dustin and his hand still up Steves shirt but he felt like something changed. He sat up and looked around, he saw Steves maid staring at him as he stretched. She looked absolutely terrified.

"And I think this is my queue to leave" She said as calmly as she could as she stepped out the room.

"Wait do you need any help with anything?"

"Oh um I could use some help carrying some clothing"

"I'll come do it for you" Eddie said as he tried not waking the others as he got out of the bed.

"Oh sweetie you're so kind. How old are you?" She said as she lead Eddie down to the basement when he got the clothes.

"I'm not sure actually"

"Well you look around 21"

"Is that a good thing?" He asked as they walked down the stairs.

"I guess it is but if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you? and why are you in the young masters bed?"

"Promise you won't run away if I tell you?"

"Oh we get all sorts of magical creatures here, you can't be that bad. I promise I won't run away"

"I'm a demon sent to be Steves personal demon to ruin his life"

"Oh.. well.. um.."

"Is that a problem?"

"No not at all I was just thinking aren't you a little sweet to be a demon? especially since your helping me?"

"Well I only need to make Steves life a living hell so that means I can help you" He replied smiling at the women.

"I saw that little boy in the bed with you guys.. is he your son?"

"Oh no hes not but we are looking to adopt him"

"Oh my so does that mean you guys are dating?"

"No ma'am we're just gonna raise him because he's spent most of his life as an orphan and I was an orphan so I want to give him a better life. But then again I did go to a demon orphanage"

"Well I think its very sweet to give that child another chance"

"Its the least I could do"

They arrived at the basement and the woman thanked Eddie for helping her and he went back upstairs. He walked into the room and saw Steve changing.

"shit, nice ass"

"What're you looking at my ass for?"

"I have my reasons"

"Dustin you ready?"

"Yes sir"

"Alright lets go"

"Where are you guys going?"

"We're getting the trial. Oh and you have to come with" Steve said before grabbing Eddie hand and walking out.

They walked out of the castle and down to the orphanage. Dustin held Eddie and Steve hands as they walked in.

"Good morning"

"My lord" She replied bowing.

"We're here to see if we could get a one week trial for Dustin Henderson"