Chapter 3

"Deal" Eddie replied shaking Steves hand.

Eddie and Steve talked while the kids played longer. At some point the kids wanted to go down to the ocean that didn't have sand but rocks. Steve and Eddie agreed do they made their way over to the rocks where the kids threw water ar each other. The kids all ganged up on Steve and Eddie while they were talking and it lead up to a huge water fight.

Once their water fight was over, The kids agreed that being a demon was illegal.

"I can't control it" Eddie said as he sat down after getting dry.

"Yeah well the kids have spoken" Steve answered sitting next to the man.

"This is some bullshit"

"Watch your language"

"I didn't realise when I signed up to be your demon it meant babysitting kids"

"Yeah well this is your fault"

"How is it my fault!?"

"You were the one to let the kids take interest in you"

"Well they werent scared of me. Most kids and people I meet run away screaming. It was funny at first but it soon became kinda sad. You can't blame me because these are the first kids in a while to not run at the first site of me"

"Oh you sad little demon"

"LITTLE!?" Eddie yelled as he picked Steve up and threw him into the ocean.

Eddie tilted Steve chin up to face him.

"I'm not little"

The kids burst out laughing while Steve blushed.

"You bitch" Said Steve as he walked out of the water.

"Language Harrington"

He shook like a dog getting Eddie and the kids wet and smiled. The kids laughed even more which made Eddie laugh a bit.

"I hate you"

"oh honey that means its working"

Steve flipped Eddie off and he returned it. Dustin started whispering to Will and they went back and forth.

"What are you two whispering about?"

"Theres something going on between you two but I can't pin point it"

Steve and Eddie looked at each other then back at Dustin.

"What are you on about?"

"When did you guys meet again?"

"2 maybe 3 days ago?"

"You guys look like you've been friends for at least a year" Will joined.

"Well that isn't the case and we're not friends. I'm supposed to be making his life hell"

"Honestly Eds you're not doing a very good job"

"What did you just call me?" Eddie asked blushing.

"nothing"

"Sir why are you blush-"

"Shhhhh shut up shhh" Eddie said with his hand over Dustins mouth.

Eddies wings were around Dustin so you couldn't see the child.

"Eddie let Dustin go"

"But he can't keep quiet"

"Don't care, let him go"