Chapter 6

*smut warning*

Sometimes it was sexual other times it was just sweet like a walk on the beach, having a family or just cuddling but tonight was different, very different.

"Sorry I'm late sweetheart" He apologised walking into the room.

"Yeah you are"

"whats with the attitude? hot and bothered?"

"Horny and impatient"

"I think I can help you with that" Eddie said as he moved closer to Steves bed.

"Wait- what about Dustin?"

"He'll be fine. Hes with the rest of the kids"

"Whos taking care of them?"

"Mark"

"Okay "

Eddie leaned towards Steve and kissed him. The kiss was sweet but soon became rough.

As the kiss progressed, They started to take off each other's clothes but Eddie broke the kiss to start kissing Steves neck, he moaned as he bit and sucked at it leaving marks for everyone to see. He put his hand under Steves shirt before taking it off and started to touch his chest and stomach but when the demon lightly touched Steves inner thigh he jolted and softly moaned. Eddie smirked and said

"looks like someones thighs are sensitive"

"fuckin hell" he moaned.

Eddie squeezed Steves thigh making his back arch and a loud moan escape his lips. He smiled and started licking his thigh. he started sucking and making hickeys on his pale skin that only Eddie could see. Harrington tried kicking the mans shoulder to make him stop but missed. Eddie grabbed his ankle and bit harshly at his thigh making noticeable bite marks and making sure he learned his lesson about kicking. He moaned loudly and gripped the bedsheets making Eddie smirk. The demon moved up to Steves knee where he lightly pushed making his legs spread wider.

Eddie took a mental picture of places that were untouched to go back later. He looked in the first drawer of Steves drawers and almost laughed.

"and which lucky princess was gonna get these used up?" Eddie asked as he held up a box of condoms and lube.

Steve just rolled his eyes.

Eddie took out one of the condoms and put it on and put a generous amout of the substance on his fingers.

"Wow we're really doing this"

"I guess so"

Eddie leaned down and kissed Steve, sticking his tongue in his mouth while Eddie put one finger inside him, pumping it in and out of him. Steve moaned into the kiss as Eddie pushed his finger deeper inside him. He added a second finger and started scissoring him, Eddie was looking for a special spot to hit so Steve would go crazy. The son of Satan searched his walls and everywhere in between until he heard the brunette under him cry out of pleasure. He smirked in response and removed his fingers from his ass. Eddie grabbed the lube again and put a lot on his dick. He smeared it around a bit as Steve got impatient.

"Hurry up asshole"

"Be patient my love, we aren't in a hurry"

He lined myself up with his entrance and pushed into Steve slowly but Stevie had other ideas. He pushed against the head board making his whole body slam down on Eddies dick fast.

"fucking bullshit mother fucker" Steve moaned regretting his action.

"Thats gonna hurt tomorrow" Eddie whispered.