Chapter 5

"There you are"

"oh um hello sir"

"Get over here" He said walking quickly towards dustin, holding a knife in his hand.

Dustin ran upstairs about to cry again and ran into the bedroom. He ran up to Eddie and lifted his wing. He crawled under the wing and hugged the man around his waist.

"Hey is everything okay?" Eddie asked and hugged him back.

"Hes trying to kill me" Dustin whispered.

"Whos trying to-"

Someone burst through the door making Dustin feel scared.

"Oh him"

"Wheres the.. the kid" He said drunkenly.

"You're not touching my son" Eddie replied standing up and pushing Dustin behind him.

"Your son? i thought that kid was Steves fuckin child?"

"yeah well hes mine and Steves child, I'm his father and a better dad than you'll ever be"

"no no no my son isn't one of those fags. Hes getting married to that dumb princess in a year"

"You're right hes not gay but-"

'wait this could be funny' he thought

"I am the father of his child and his husband"

"what?"

"Steve and I are married. He sold his soul to Satan and his consequences lead to us getting married so he won't be marrying that princess unless you want both of you dead and in hell for eternity"

"No this isn't true. I'm drunk and you aren't real and that kid is just some kid that snuck into the castle and my dickhead son isn't some gay fag married to the son of Satan.. yeah yeah " He told himself as he backed out the room.

"Dustin are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

Dustin handed the wet cloth to Eddie and he cleaned Steve up. He wiped off dried blood and placed his hand over cuts. He placed his hand over the open wounds but when he removed his hand, the cuts were gone.

"This is not the best first day is it buddy?"

"but it'll be worth it especially since you guys are married~~"

"Oi I saved your life so don't tell Steve I said that or else we're both dead"

Dustin nodded.

"I'm gonna go get some water and maybe kill Steves dad"

"You do that"

Eddie left but came back in a second later.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving my son in here when a drunk psychos loose in the castle"

"I'll come with you"

"Alright lets go"

They left for the kitchen with Eddies wing bringing Dustin closer to him. After a minute of them leaving, Steve woke up.

'Shit how did I get here? when did my cuts go away? how long has it been?' he thought.

His legs hurt badly so he didn't bother getting out of bed. His thoughts filled his head making him worried. Not just about his son but his demon. After a couple minutes of Steve being paranoid, Eddie and Dustin came back.