Chapter 1

Steve woke up in his room. He looked around but couldn't find the demon.

'Was it just a drunk hallucination?'

"Hey Stevie baby" The demon said as he walked into the room stretching.

Steve could see him more clearly now. He had a cropped t-shirt with 'straight from hell' in a red font with black ripped jeans, he wore boots that had a slight heel. He was 6'3 and had long, black, curly hair with black horns. His eyes were brown and he looked almost human except for his horns, tail and beautiful, majestic wings that had to be more than 4 feet on each side.

'It wasn't a dream'

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm your personal demon. I read your file in hell, I know everything about you"

"You don't know everything"

"You have a thing for sharp teeth because when you were 5 you got bit by a cat and it felt good" Eddie replied purposely showing his teeth.

"Shut up who even are you?"

"Demon number 666 but you, my dear, can just call me Eddie"

"Why are you so flirty?"

"Its just who I am"

"wanna go for a drink?"

Eddie thought for a moment before agreeing.

Steve got up and went to change. Unlike most princes, Steve only wore a t- shirt with long pants. While Steve changed Eddie flew up to the ceiling and sat on a ledge.

"Ready to go Eddie"

"Yep"

Eddie flew down and shook the dust off his wings. Steve stared at Eddies wings that were big but somehow feathery.

"Your wings are cool"

Eddie smirked and shot them out so Steve could see their full size.

"I got them recently actually. After your ten thousandth princess you get these bad boys." He said showing off his wings.

"Have you ever had a prince?"

"Nope you're my first"

"How was it with the princesses?"

"More than half of them tried to get with me. Like 85% asked me out and the other 15% were lesbians"

"Did you go out with any?"

"None of them were my type"

"How were none of them your type? that's impossible"

"My type is men dipshit" Eddie replied lighting a cigarette.

"I stand corrected. Its entirely possible"

"Bet you feel kinda stupid now"

"Can I touch your wings?"

"If you want"

Steve walked up to Eddie who just tied his hair up. He put his hand on Eddies wings earning a slight jolt from the demon. Eddies wings were surprisingly soft, Steve inspected Eddie wings while Eddie covered his blush. At some point, Steve touched the inside of Eddies wings and they folded around him so Steve was face to face with the demon.

"You done searching me so we can get a drink?"

"Yeah.. lets go" Steve replied flustered.