Chapter 8 - Three years later

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I don't know what. Wonder stage has been going strong those years, Mizuki has been a great help with the drones, but the amount of times Mizuki says 'Boku' makes me feel uncomfortable until I learn about their gender identity. Nene once fainted for overworking herself, now we track her working activities to make sure it doesn't happen again. Ena helped us with the stage props, they were better than the ones we had. Mafuyu helped us with the stage scripts, according to Emu she is one of the best student in her school. Kanade helped us with our songs, correcting every pitch and vocal mistakes. They've practically became our backstage crew. Not to mention the amount of codes on robo Nene have just to replace Rui in the performances... Wait, that's right! I was so busy that I haven't visited Rui for four months!

I ran as fast as I could to the hospital, and at the scramble crossing, at the same place where the incident happened three years ago, I saw a distinct purple haired person, from the back.

No, that can't be.

I approached them, they turned around.

The yellow eyes, the cyan streaks, it's...

"Rui!"

Tsukasa, Rui

"You... know my name?"

I was speechless, my face is blank, I couldn't accept the fact he forgot about me. Tears starts rolling down my face, I just stood there.

"Fufu, you should've seen your face, sorry to make you cry, Tsukasa kun"

Dammit, I got pranked by him again. I wiped my tears and hugged him. 

"It's nice to see you awake again."

"And I still have all the memories before the crash, they said I'm lucky, most patients who's been unconscious for this long forgets some, if not all their memories."

"Tell me all about it."

We're walking our way to the weekend garage, he told me what happened.

"When I just woke up, my mind was in a haze, it took me a few weeks to recount everything. I got out of my hospital stay last week, since then, I've been going to the same spot where it happened, to see if I can still find you there. I was about to give up and you came up to me."

______________________________________________

Sora's notes

Rui's pov: I feel someone call my name, judging by the voice, it's Tsukasa kun. I should prank him.