Chapter 11 - The wonder stage

Tsukasa, Rui, Emu, Nene

We went to the wonderland, to the wonder stage to reunite with the crew. When we arrived, nobody was there. It was just me and Rui, sitting in the backstage.

"Why did you save me?"

"Well..."

"I only know that deep down... the world means nothing to me... without you."

"You mean-"

"I've liked you for a long time now, I didn't think you liked me back, and it was too big of a risk to take. That day, I saw that car going past the red light and I knew I had to do something, and I was too reckless. I ended up breaking your heart. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I'm just happy that you're still alive."

I hugged him, trying to make him feel better. Then Emu and Nene arrived.

"Rui?!"

"Rui?"

"Oh my god it's Rui!!"

"Rui is back? Wait I'm going over there."

"Oh my god he really is back."

"Yeah, I'm back."

The both hugged Rui, after all, it's been three years. The hero of the wonder stage is back, the... Alchemist behind the stage.

It'll be a while before the schedules practice time, so we sat down and started chatting.

Someone else came in, it was Kanade and Mizuki.

Kanade, Mizuki

"Hm? A new person?"

"No way..."

Mizuki's eyes are filled with tears, they walked up to Rui and hugged him.

"Welcome back, Rui."

Rui looks confused.

"Why is Mizuki here? And who is that white haired girl?"

Ena and Mafuyu also walked in, we can hear Akito yelling at Ena outside.

Ena, Mafuyu

"Sorry for the noise outside, I dragged Akito here to see the show-"

"Sorry, have we met before?"

"You're Akito's sister right?"

"Indeed."

"We're not prepared for this, how do we set up the show now?"

"Don't worry, I'll just watch from the sidelines to see how you all did this without me. I'll come in at the next show."

"But my question is still not answered, what are those four doing here?"

"They're our backstage crew, since you can't do anything we got Mizuki to help us but they dragged the entire N25 in to help us."

"I see..."

"I'm sorry, I was too reckless back then."

"We're just happy that you're fine"

______________________________________________

Sora's notes

Sorry for the wait, I was busy with school and ran out of ideas

my Rui looks weird

Forgot to mention what Rui said at the beginning is a reference to lament of the fallen in hi3