𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟰𝟵

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who would go up to someone saying they cant loiter around even though its a public place? A Karen wanting to own the land, Bish! It's public park! NOT private!

[Personal Skill, The Shogun LV.5 has been activated.]

🄾       
🄼       
🄽       
🄴       
🅂    🅁
🄲    🄴
🄸    🄰
🄴    🄳
🄽    🄴
🅃    🅁

Episode 49
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
Night of the Prophets
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 6

"I'm sorry!! My friends didn't know any better..." Seongguk apologizes while kneeling on the floor.

The fight was broken off soon enough thanks to your intervention. If you didn't, Dokja would have been the one breaking it off before the guy would have been killed by Huiwon anyways.

"Hurry! Say that you're sorry!" Seongguk urges his friend to say it. "...I'm sorry." Dokja tries to use his character profile skill but he can't.

Of course, He's a prophet too. Dokja thought before glancing at you. The skill you used it's way too familiar in his eyes.

"Huiwon. I thought I told you to stay put." Dokja scolds her as Huiwon tries to defend herself. "That prick's the one who...!"

"Huiwon!" Dokja warns her. "I'm sorry, Mr. Yu." she apologized yet still irritated.

"Now, now. Let's calm down okay? Apologies, Lord Junghyeok." You bowed and take Hyeonseong and Huiwon out of the tent.