𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟰𝟮

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The flash of light that emerged from Jungyeok's sword, struck at the snake. Though he doesn't have the Totsuka No Tsurugi, he was able to leave a graze on the snake.

But this was clearly a difficult task without Totsuka No Tsurugi since it is the only sword that could kill Yamata No Orochi.

[Constellation, The Sovereign of Eight Heads, snickers.]

No matter what sword you use, the Totsuka No Tsurugi is the only way to defeat the Eight headed snake.

Junghyeok turns to Dokja and shouted "Dokja! Are you just going to watch?! Didn't you say you were going to hunt him down yourself?!" It seems like he was losing his steam.

"Oh, what I meant was that I was going to get the last hit on him."

"Why you...!!"

🄾        
🄼        
🄽        
🄴        
🅂     🅁
🄲     🄴
🄸     🄰
🄴     🄳
🄽     🄴
🅃     🅁

Episode 142
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25
Those Who Face a God
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 8

Giant body transformation lasts for about five minutes. Junghyeok must be tired and wants to end it quickly but it's impossible without the Totsuka No Tsurugi.

"Idiot! You can't take that thing down alone! You should retreat now!!" Dokja yells to him but got ignored, making him annoyed at the sunfish. Stubborn bastard...!!

Junghyeok didn't even hesitate and jumped toward the eight-headed snake. It was amazing how Junghyeok zigzagged to avoid the heads and tail.

Junghyeok's [Giant Body Transformation] was released. Flames Junghyeok dodges with agile movements but couldn't escape being hit by the snake's tail.