𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟲𝟴

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He saw the Plagiarist, Suyeong Han, in a cage, unconscious until you appeared which relieves him and makes him at ease for some reason.

Right now, he can't be lovey-dovey with you just yet. He needs a plan and to think about his next move.

🄾       
🄼        
🄽        
🄴        
🅂     🅁
🄲     🄴
🄸     🄰
🄴     🄳
🄽     🄴
🅃     🅁

Episode 68
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15
The World Without a King
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 4

The yells of people can be heard as it echoes the area. Dokja was happy that you were here in his arms again.

Dokja doesn't care if Suyeong dies here since he has you now. "Dokja. Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend here?" his co-worker asks him.

"Ah right... Um..."

"I'm Jiah Cheong. A pleasure to meet you." The guy held out his hand for you to shake as you accepted it. "Seong-ho Yun." You let go of the handshake.

Seong-ho put his hand around Dokja's neck. "You didn't tell me you had such a hot friend with you, Dokja." Dokja's face turned blank.

You decide to look at the cage as Seong-ho drags Dokja away from you. "Dokja, how about we make a deal?" Dokja looks at him a bit shocked as he lets his co-worker continue.

"You see, I've taken interest in your little friend over there. Why don't you let her join us? here? you know..." Seong-ho grins.

Dokja stood there frozen. You? Stay here? In this place? Yeah, right. Like he would let you go. Not ever and will never let you go.

"I refuse."

Seong-ho sighs and removes his arm around Dokja's neck. "Of course. You wouldn't want a beautiful lady go."

Seong-ho then went back to where you are with Dokja following behind. Seong-ho taps your shoulder. You turn around to see Seong-ho grinning.