𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟳𝟰

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dokja's heart starts pounding as if the world around him starts to crumble. His eyes widen. No way...

He remembers a woman standing there as she also turns her head slowly around to him.

"Dokja." A woman calls for him as his widened eyes stare at the leader. No way... You gently pinched his cheek making him flinch and gasped a bit before turning to look at you in his arms.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Your worried expression made his heart squeeze and felt like his heart has been shot by an arrow.

"Y-Yeah... It's nothing." He lifts you closer to him and snuggles at your neck as you just let him making Suyeong look at him in disgust.

 You only stared at his head before looking at the woman. That must be her... This was more shocking than when Dokja saw Minu Song.

There's only one person... who has traumatized me more than him... So much that he feels it even with The Fourth Wall. I guess she's made it... Dokja didn't realize that she was in Seoul.

There was a rustle making you guys turn to people with food in their hands as they bowed or stared at the leaving figures of the wanderers that saves them.

For a moment there, Dokja almost forgot that you didn't need the flag or be on the throne to be king. The three of you stared at the leaving figures.

🄾       
🄼       
🄽       
🄴        
🅂     🅁
🄲     🄴
🄸     🄰
🄴     🄳
🄽     🄴
🅃     🅁

Episode 74
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16
The Fifth Scenario
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

Dokja touched the yellow meteorite as it sparks a little but not enough to electrocute someone to death.

The Moon Stone. That's what this Meteorite is called. It was once an asteroid that used to orbit stars of other dimensions.

Dokja pulls his hand back and held it with his other. This surge of mana on my hands just from touching it... and the glimmering light that's coming from within... It's just as I've read in the novel. This yellow meteorite holds the power to counter the oncoming catastrophe.