𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟳𝟵

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sangha and Suyeong jump down with a thud making the people guarding them turn to them. They both landed safely as they both look up at the guards.

Dokja runs and slides open a window then jumps down. He glances to the other side to see the hoard of men chasing after Suyeong's avatar.

"Get them!!"

"Don't leave anyone alive!"

Sangha jumps on the wall and uses her thread as a tripwire making their feet cut off as another thread came and cuts their head and brains off.

Sangha jumps on Suyeong's side. "How ruthless." Suyeong comments. "That's rich coming from you." Sangha's eyes glared at Suyeong and Suyeong could only smile at her.

You, who are with Junghyeok and the avatar of Suyeong watch from above the building. Why do they look so hot?! You complained. 

The two of them make good pairs even though they hate each other. Dokja glances back before running forward.

He turns to a corner and found the Meteorite. "Who are you?" a female voice asks him as he turns to see who it is.

White hair and lips as red as a poppy blooming atop a snowy mountain. There stood Seolhwa Lee, One of the Ten Evils. Dokja can recognize her right away.

The Poison Beauty, Seolhwa Lee.

🄾        
🄼        
🄽        
🄴        
🅂     🅁
🄲     🄴
🄸     🄰
🄴     🄳
🄽     🄴
🅃     🅁

Episode 79
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17
SSS-Grade Talent
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 3

There are three ways of hatching the meteorite. The First is to wait until it hatches at the start of the scenario.

The Second is to borrow the power of the meteorite and the third, and fastest is to deliberately fill the meteorite with mana.