𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟳𝟯

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Suyeong glance at him as she trembles in anger with a vein popping from her neck to her cheek. "You Bastard!💢"

"You really are a prick."

[The Demon King, The Architect of Discord, will remember the incarnation who delivered the final blow.]

[The Demon King, The Architect of Discord, will send its subjects out to search for the incarnation who delivered the final blow.]

[Final Blow: Suyeong Han]

Suyeong stared at the screen as she glared at Dokja. "H-How could you...?" I felt bad for her but Dokja did warn her that she would regret it.

Constellations aren't the only powerful beings on the <Star Stream>. There are powerful beings who've refused to become constellations... and wander the scenarios.

The Demon Kings.

Just as the constellations have their incarnations, Demon Kings seek Subjects, usually those who've become humanoid demons or devil-type monsters.

Andras, The Architect of Discord, is a demon king in the lower ranks of the 72 demon kings. He is represented by Wolves.

72nd Demon King, huh... I glance at Dokja before walking forward. Dokja will take 73rd place. This is a bit of a shock to others but what happens, happens.

"Don't worry, Suyeong. I know someone who was cursed by a Demon King like you but he didn't die right away. I wonder if he's dead now, though..." I smile at Suyeong.

"Are you trying to console me right now?" She yells. I remember Myeongoh was cursed by the Demon King, the God of Wrath and Lust. Hope he dies for real...

"Oh, yeah. I never got your name yet. What is your name, anyway?" Suyeong changes the subject as she asks my name.