𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟱𝟮

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

——————————————
Chungmuro Group Chat
——————————————

Minseob Jung
▶Sir! I can't find a plate!

Huiwon Jeong
▶There are none here as well!

Jiah Cheong
Here's one! but...◀

Seongguk Lee
▶Here's one! but...

⨽..........................................⨼

We look at the plate as we contemplate. "... Only 5 people can enter."

[Tier 5 Dragon, Lesser Dragon Ignir, has used Flame of Destruction.]

You open your mouth to speak, "Don't even think about it!" Dokja glares at you as you look at his blank face. He knew you were going to sacrifice yourself even though you had a plan.

The dragon was about to use its flames until someone yelled at Dokja. "Mr. Junghyeok! This way, sir!"

Dokja runs to him. "Activate the shield!" He instructs you guys as you guys entered the plate.

[Absolute Shield has been activated!]

The dragon releases its flames as you sweat from the heat. "Ugh! Feels like hell!"

"Whew... That was close." The man beside Dokja said. "Who are you?" Dokja glares.

"I'm hurt. How could you forget? I'm the 1168th. I asked you about Asmodeus earlier—"

"That's not what I'm asking" The guy stopped as he looks at Dokja shocked. When Junghyeok fought the Demon King Asmodeus...

That was during the flashback scene where he was beaten to a pulp to be exact. That scene doesn't appear before episode 50. "Did you forget that I have the [Eye of Sage]?" Dokja's eyes glowed and held on to his sword.