𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟬𝟰

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-"You really piss me off, unlike another incarnation."- Paul glances at Dokja. -"And satisfy...? Haha... I see."- He taps his forehead.

-"Have you been thinking that far ahead already?"- I summon my sword and stand in front of the Catastrophe of Floods. So~ far ahead from you...

-"Have you been thinking that far ahead already?"- You summon your sword and stand in front of the Catastrophe of Floods. So~ far ahead from you...

-"The Dokgak never told me about you, You're an amazing showwoman like the incarnation beside you. You're right. Violence isn't all there is to entertainment."-  Mid-grade Dokkaebi stated.

Dokja has been trying to win the favor of the constellations by saving Yuseung the Catastrophe. Dokja never thought you would use words that would avoid the star stream's censorship and tried your best to make them sympathetic towards Yuseung's The Catastrophe.

But from your perspective, you just followed Dokja's original line... kinda. You made them root for your rebellion and made them pity the situation you guys are in. From what Dokja thinks.

What you did was perfect. Dokja wanted all of this so that he could change the direction in which this scenario was headed. 

In the world of the Star Stream, the only miraculous time the goal of the scenario changes is...

[The constellation, Bald Leader of Peasant's Army, supports Jiah's decision.]

[The constellation, The Last Hero of Hwangsanbeol, is moved by Jiah's determination.]

...when the majority of the constellations who are watching the scenario want it to change. "Why don't you hurry up and decide?" You pressed. "Either give us the reward or carry on the fifth scenario."

"There aren't any problems in starting the sixth scenario even if the fifth one hasn't ended yet, is there? The main scenarios can be held simultaneously." You pointed out the obvious.