Cinder-Metta (Cinderella AU MTT X Reader)

Hey, guys! So, I had the idea of making a Cinderella AU/story with Mettaton last year. I went looking on Pinterest for a good image to use for it and just found one of the musical scene from the game. It's not the box, though. But it works well since this is EX we're talking about. Also, that blue dress just really reminds me of Cinderella and that's where the idea came from.

This will still be a female reader. If you feel more comfortable with different pronouns, go ahead an use your imagination. Mettaton won't show up in a suit since he would probably wanna wear a gown.

Anyway, I really hope you all enjoy this! I worked hard on it and kinda forgot about it for a while before coming back to it because I'm bored and don't have many ideas for the fifth chapter of To Save A SOUL. If anyone wants to check that out, you can. Please do vote, add the book to your library or lists, and follow if you like the content.

️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Once upon a time, there lived a young ghost who went be the name of Happstablook. Now, he wasn't the spooky type nor was he gray or white like the ones from horror films and childish cartoons. He simply was the standard ghost monster in a light shade of pink. He had small eyelashes and some fringe covering his right eye. Him and his cousins lived on a snail farm in a region of the Underground known as Waterfall.

Happstablook had three cousins. The youngest was Napstablook, an aspiring DJ and introvert. Then there was Maddstablook, a hot-headed ghost who was in search of a body. Lastly, there was Cruelstablook, a cold-hearted ghoul and compulsive liar. Both Maddstablook and Cruelstablook were older than Happstablook and often bickered about who should run their home and farm. Happstablook, being the peaceful ghost he was, often stepped between them before war broke out in the family.