Introduction

Hello everyone! I am back! I have been gone for a while haven't I? Well I am definitely back after I gained the idea to do this. The motivation was an added bonus as well. I will probably not say much in this introduction other than the basics:

*No pictures belong to me. Each picture belongs to their respectful owners and I am, in no way, trying to claim another person's wonderful art.
*This is a ship book and the ship(as shown in the picture) is Murder x Horror. You are, in no way, being forced to read this book, so if this ship is not for you, then please... respectfully leave to read something else! No one will force you to read if you don't want to and hate comments will not be tolerated because you have been informed about the ship.
*Anything that isn't considered canon, is canon in my Au, but of course if you do not understand something you are allowed to ask. I will happily explain! And no.. my Au is not the same as it was when I made the original story so there will be many differences and personality changes in this book that was not in the original.
*All Sanses belong to their respectful owners and I would never want to claim someone else's amazing, well-thought out, character, so keep that in mind!
*This story contains sensitive language(Swear words) and sensitive topics, so beware of those. However, I will let you know beforehand of the trigger warnings so you don't need to worry!

Well, that's all I think! Thank you for choosing this book to read and enjoy the remade story!

~Akagi/SparklingDream12