~CHAPTER 7~

(Picture belongs to it's respectful owner)

Warnings
~I don't think there are any warnings, but correct me if I'm wrong~

Characters
-Frisk
-Murder/Dust
-OG!Papyrus
-Comic/Classic/Sans(original)
-Killer

. . .

Frisk's POV

I'm really in shock right now, so much that I can't allow any words to flow easily out of my mouth. I want to say something... anything... but I can't. Its like being paralyzed and I don't like it, but I can't do much right now.

I'm being carried by this skeleton that looks similar to Sans and its rather hard to fathom. How and why does he look so similar? He has a similar hoodie to Sans, but his pants, shoes and eyes are really different, twisted and bent to show off this completely different personality. Sans is friendly and this skeleton, um, Murder was it, has made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to make friends with me. Not one bit.

However, I don't know why I feel disappointed by that because.. he kidnapped me and took me to a scary looking place! Why do I almost always want to make friends with whoever I come across? These people are not friendly and they stole determination from my soul.. so why do I feel like this? I was in literal danger and yet I was wracking my brain to supply suitable ways to approach them with a friendly personality! They could've killed me if they wanted to and I would still try to become their friend on my death bed.

. . .

*I'm put down on the ground, that is covered in soft snow. It surprises me a bit, but I regain my composture. I hesitantly look up at the blue and red coloured eyes of the cold skeleton and, just as I expected, he stares back at me with clouded eyes. My eyes widen in surprise.*

" Wait... I can actually see your face now... ", I exclaim and he scoffs in reply, rolling his uncovered eyes.

" No shit. Just because you can't see my face doesn't mean I don't have one. I cover it up with magic, dipshit. ", he says and I purse my lips. *I nod in understanding and he sighs.* Wow.. how did I only notice it now? I was describing his appearance and I didn't even notice the fact that his face was covered before, but isn't now.

" Right, do you know your way home? ", he asks and I think hard on the question. *I shake my head and I see his "eyebrows" furrow in irritation.*

" So you've been here for such a long time yet you don't even know where you're supposed to go? ", he says, rubbing his eyes with his fingers. Pfft. Of course I know where I'm supposed to go! I just don't want to walk alone since it's night time...

*He groans.* " Fine. I'll have to take you then. ", he says and I smile in appreciation. *He scoffs.*
" Don't get any ideas. I'm only doing this because I'm someone that gets missions done properly and backfiring flaws aren't an option to my work style. ", he says and I nod in understanding, my smile widening. *He rolls his eyes and.. surprisingly.. takes my hand and begins to drag me into the forest on the right side of the snowy pathway. I stare at him in surprise, but he doesn't look back at me and instead stares infront of him instead.*

*I pick up my pace in order to walk alongside him, but he lets go of my hand shortly after. I smile softly as this action seems like more of his style. We begin to walk through the forest, Murder being the leader and I follow after him. We walk past trees that always looked distorted at night time and I shiver a bit as each crooked tree creeps me out.*

. . .

*After walking for a few minutes we begin to hear the cheery bustling of Snowdin Town's residents and I smile as I begin to realize how much I actually missed this specific sound. In the scary place, it was so dead silent and every little sound of the non-living objects could be heard, from the walls creaking eerily to the lights flickering when I would least expect them to. It was really unsettling and I felt so scared and alone, but I'm really glad to be home and, mostly, safe and sound.*

*When we pushed past the last tree that enables as an exit out of the forest, I almost jumped for joy at the sight of Snowdin Town. The lanterns decorating the pathway and the food stalls were very bright and welcoming, familiar people were moving around cheerily while chatting with their friends and family and the buildings were standing tall and decorated as gorgeously as always.*

" Right, so here we are and that means that I'll be leaving now. ", The hooded skeleton I almost forgot about says. *I look up at him and he has a.. sad and distant look on his face as he watches everyone move around the town. This makes me feel sympathetic towards him because.. maybe something bad happened to him and maybe it's to do with Snowdin?*

" Well.. you can stay if you want. ", I say before I could stop myself. *Murder quickly shoots a glare my way and I instantly regret speaking before thinking. He scoffs and I look down at the snowy pathway towards the town.*

" As if. I kidnap you and yet you want me to stay? You seriously put yourself in danger, stupid kid. ", he says and shoves me forward, nudging me to go to my temporary home. *I almost fall into the snow below my feet, but I gain my balance just in time. I look behind me, but I don't see Murder anywhere anymore. I stand up straight and look around for the hooded figure, but he's no where in sight.*

" HUMAN! ", I hear someone call from behind me and I look back to Snowdin, looking for the owner of the voice that called my name. *I see a very tall, unforgettable skeleton running towards me and a large smile forms on my face.*

" Papyrus! ", I shout and he reaches me in a second, pulling me into a secure and warm hug. *I accept the hug and allow myself to be picked up by the tall skeleton.*

" Hey kid. ", I hear another familiar voice say, opening my eyes and peering over Papyrus's shoulder. *I see the second familiar skeleton and stop myself from laughing at the fact that I'm so much higher than him because of being in Papyrus's arm.

" Hi Sans! ", I say, smiling brightly at him. *He sends his usual grin back at me and I am put down by Papyrus afterwards.*

" I missed you guys so much.. ", I say, showing a small, sad smile. *Sans and Papyrus both frown at this.

" What happened, human? ", the tall skeleton asks. *I look at the ground and the whole experience of some of my determination being taken from my soul and it makes me feel woozy.

" Well... "

. . .

Murder's POV

*I appear inside the throne room once more after teleporting out of Undertale. I sigh heavily and notice a familiar skeleton standing in the doorway. I frown as he sends me a welcoming smile.*

" Hey Murder! How did the task go? ", Killer asks and I send a tired look his way.

" It went fine, I guess. ", I reply to his question, yawning after because of my exhaustion. *He sends a weirdly sympathetic look my way and the reason it looks weird is because he's emotionless, so it's a mix of actual emotion and no emotion. This makes it look really fake and I sigh because of it.*

" Well, boss is waiting for you in their office, so I'll see you in the Main Room. ", he says and I nod my head in understanding. *He walks out of the throne room and I allow the coldness of the room to embrace me in a relieving hug.*

This has been such a tiring mission...

. . .

Word count: 1364

Akagi's A/N
Hello everyone! Sorry that I take really long to post chapters. I am still busy with school and it zaps a lot of my motivation, but yeah that's my reason. Exams are also coming up soon, so if I don't post for like 2-3 weeks, then there's the reason for that.

Well anyway, have an amazing day/night!

~Akagi/SparklingDream12