~CHAPTER 3~

(Picture belongs to it's respectful owner)

Warnings
-Sensitive language(Swear words)

Characters
-Murder/Dust
-Frisk
-Killer
-Nightmare
-Horror

. . .

Murder's POV

I did it. I got the kid. I've completed my task... but oh how fucking exhausted I am. That took way more effort than I thought it would. It was supposed to be a "get in then get out" situation, but it turned into a heavy-duty parkour session. From jumping off trees, to running on roofs. An added "bonus" to that would be holding my weight with my hands while dangling from a double-story house. Yeah... my thoughts were definitely chewed up and spat onto a trash pile by reality itself.

. . .

Narrator POV

Murder appears outside of the castle with Frisk sound-asleep in his arms. He lets out a heavy sigh of exhaustion. The sturdy walls of the dark "king's" castle lets out an impression that says "caution!", but not for Murder and it actually welcomes the hooded skeleton. Murder walks sluggishly towards two large, stone barricades, set in place to shield away the home of these dangerous skeletons.

As if they were alive, the barricades move by themselves as Murder continues walking into the entrance of the ominous home. The barricades close behind him as he walks down a long stone pathway.

. . .

He reaches two doors, much smaller than the barricades, and balances Frisk on his left arm, pushing them open as he walks through. A candle-lit room presents itself in all its coldness. The room is average in size and contains stone furniture that contrasts with walls painted a dark blue. Paintings, filled with all sorts of shapes and spiralling lines, hang on these thick, cold walls.

Murder closes the doors behind him and walks across the room. He walks through a decorative, arch-shaped doorway and down a long hallway that leads to the main room of the castle.

. . .

He reaches two more doors and pushes them open to reveal a massive room that seems to not belong in such a castle. It contains soft-looking furniture; bright, welcoming paintings; the large flat screen TV, and a fire burning in the hearth of a tall fireplace. The main kitchen is connected to this room as well. Murder walks into the room and frowns as he notices Killer has already completed his task and is now sipping on a steaming cup of coffee, relaxing by the fireplace.

Killer smiles, attempting to welcome Murder back home, but Murder pays no attention to him. He continues to walk across the room and peers into the kitchen, observing that no one is in it.

" Error left, Horror isn't back yet and boss is waiting for you in their throne room. ", Killer says, taking a small sip from his coffee.

" Oh, thanks I guess. ", Murder replies, making his way down another long hallway that leads to the throne room.

" It's my pleasure. ", says the emotionless skeleton, as Murder disappears into the darkness of the hallway.

. . .

The hooded skeleton pushes against the doors that lead to the throne room, this time being four doors, and walks inside. Nightmare sits on a tall, cold throne with their eyes closed. The sound of Murder opening the throne room doors echoes through the large, spacious room. Nightmare opens their eyes and stares down at the exhausted, hooded skeleton.