~CHAPTER 5~

(Picture does not belong to me)

Warnings
-Sensitive topics:
~Descriptive chapter about determination liquid being extracted out of a soul via needle

Characters
-Nightmare
-Frisk
-Horror
-Killer
-Murder/Dust

Narrator's POV

Hello. Welcome. Are you prepared for what's about to happen? Do you know what's about to happen? I hope you are because, let me give you a warning, nothing that's about to happen will be pretty. Far from it. However, I do believe you will be okay if you're prepared so... continue by your own risk. The experiences are going to be heavy... especially for the victim.

I hope you yourself is prepared for it though. I apologise for saying this so many times, but this is rather unsettling, even for me, the narrator... because I have to narrate this experience... but I suppose I should allow you to continue now, shouldn't I? Enjoy...?

. . .

Nightmare stands in the centre of the throne room. Their 3 "deciples" stand scattered around them. Their tentacles hold a very tiny individual in their grasp. Frisk dangles upside-down, their leg being held by Nightmare's one tentacle. Tears are streaming heavily down their cheeks, partly because of fear, and partly because blood is rushing up to their head as the result of hanging upside-down.

" Horror, there is a needle on the table behind you. Pass it on to me. ", Nightmare says. Horror does as he's told and steps back to his original standing position once finished. Nightmare smiles at Frisk and the crying child stares in fear at the long needle in the black skeleton's hand. Nightmare lets go of Frisk with their 1 tentacle, but grabs them by their neck with another before they hit the ground.

The poor child's body is shaking severely because of this action, but they say nothing because their lips are sealed tightly by shock. Nightmare moves their hand over Frisk's chest and, in less than a minute, their blood red soul moves out of their body.

" This won't hurt one bit if you keep still Frisk. I "assure" you. ", Nightmare tells the child. Shortly after, they insert the long needle directly in the middle of the soul and, as expected, a loud shreak is produced from Frisk's mouth.

A blood red liquid flows through the needle and Nightmare pulls the needle out once it's filled. The liquid drips slowly down the surface of the soul and Frisk cries in tremendous pain. Nightmare gestures to Murder to give on a beaker on a table behind him and Murder does what is requested of him. Nightmare pushes the liquid into the beaker and smiles wickedly while doing so.

" Alright. 4 more shots to go~! ", Nightmare cooes, but Frisk is crying too heavily to be able to pay attention to what Nightmare says. However, Nightmare doesn't care enough to worry about the child.

Then, Nightmare injects the needle 4 more times into the straining soul, each time sending much more pain surging into the child. Frisk screams, whimpers, and balls their eyes in pain, feeling their HP deplete more as time goes on.

. . .

Frisk is dropped to the ground, their body almost lifeless, but they are still breathing unevenly. The beaker in Nightmare's hand is filled to the brim with the red liquid extracted from Frisk's soul. Nightmare smiles wickedly and stares into the beaker, eyeing the red liquid greedily.

" Right, now I'm done. Killer, do what I showed you to do and lay them on the mattress. ", Nightmare instructs and Killer nods his head, moving towards Frisk and picking them up. They walk towards the mattress in the corner of the throne room and begin carrying out the procedure they were taught, while Murder and Horror stand still on their spots.

" You two are dismissed and Killer you may leave when you complete your task. None of you will be doing any more tasks today, but tomorrow Murder, you are going to take Frisk back to Undertale. ", Nightmare says. The 3 skeletons nods their heads in understanding and the 2 available skeletons make their way out of the throne room.

. . .

" That... was the worst.. thing I've ever experienced. I think... I'm gonna be sick ", Horror says, clutching his stomach that's doing complex somersaults. Murder nods in agreement, not daring to speak because of the fact that his stomach was doing somersaults as well.

" Let's go. ", Murder says, clutching Horror's arm. Horror nods, closes his eyes and then Murder teleports them away from the throne room.

. . .

They appear in the main room and the 2 skeletons immediately run towards the couch, collapsing on it. They lay still on the couch for about 20 minutes until Killer teleports into the room, distraught displayed all over his face. He moves to sit on the carpet in front of the couch and rubs his eye sockets.

" I might be a sadistic piece of shit, but no one could ever compare to boss. ", he says, all life in his body draining as time ticks on. Murder and Horror both nod in agreement. They stay silent for about 10 minutes before Killer decides to speak up and break the silence.

" Movie? ", he asks and his two teammates nod in agreement.
" I'll get the snacks and drinks ready and you guys find a movie. ", he says, standing up as Murder groans at him.

" We just witnessed a mind-boggling determination extraction that made us sick to the "bone" and you want us to still eat snacks? ", he questions, the struggle of holding back the pretzels he ate earlier showing through his voice. Killer merely shrugs at this.

" The snacks are for later, so that we won't need to get up for snacks when our stomach pains subside and we get hungry. ", he explains, making his way into the kitchen. Murder sighs as a reply to this, reaching out his hand to grab the TV remote from the arm-rest he left it on.

. . .

Time-skip to evening

The 3 skeletons have been watching movies the entire day to pass the time because, after the traumatizing determination extraction experience, none of them felt like going out anywhere. They had not seen their boss for the rest of the day, but assumed he was busy with his Determination Plan in the throne room. Their day has been filled with relaxation and mainly comedy movies to brighten their moods as well.

. . .

However, tomorrow is another day...

. . .

Word count: 1076

Akagi's A/N
Oh? This chapter is actually shorter because I wanted to focus it on the determination extraction experience more than much else hehe. It's okay though because the next chapter will be a longer one, since more descriptions about taking Frisk back to Undertale as mentioned by Nightmare, so yeah.

I don't really have much more to say tonight so, have a wonderful day/night sparkles!

~Akagi/SparklingDream12