~CHAPTER 8~

(Picture belongs to its respectful owner)

Warning:
-Sensitive language(Swearing)

Characters:
-Murder/Dust
-Killer
-Horror
-Nightmare
-Error

. . .

Murder's POV

I could really use a coffee right now... I just came out of Boss's office and they fucking scared the shit out of me. They seem to be planning my doom for tomorrow and that's never an okay sign. Apparently someone else as well... they didn't specify who though, but I seriously don't want to know. As long as 'said person' isn't Killer, I'm gucci, I'm splendid, I'm fucking... sexy.

. . .

*I walk down the hallway that will definitely lead me to the main room once more and move into the room once I reach the end of the winding, narrow space. Killer and Horror seem to be relaxing on the couch, supposedly watching a romance movie.* Weird...

" Oh? So I step out for like 1 hour and you guys have already succumbed to the likes of such a genre? ", I say with an "eye-brow" raised, moving to sit next to the two of them on the couch. *Killer hums in response, flashing me his 'signature' smile.*

" There's nothing wrong with romance. I quite like this fluffy genre. ", he says, leaning into the back of the couch. *He wraps his hands around his arms and maneuvers himself to find comfort. I scoff, kicking my shoes off and pulling my legs up infront of me.*

" Yeah it is rather nice. ", Horror agrees.

" Whatever... ", I mumble to myself, not in the mood to argue at all.

. . .

*We end up sitting on this couch through the entire day, watching movies and munching on all the other snacks we could find in the cupboards of the kitchen. This week has been pretty weird with the fact that we kept on watching endless amounts of movies together every day. I'm surprised I hadn't gotten bored or fed up with one of them yet because they seriously like to get on my last nerves.*

" Well.. it's about 11PM right now, so I think it's time I retire from this couch and crawl up into the suffocating chambers I call my room. ", I exclaim, already moving out of the room because I couldn't care less about their responses at this moment, or ever really. *No matter the fact that they didn't need to, they both yell an "okay!" my way, sounding as cheerful as ever, even though it was so late in the night and we all should be tired.*

*I continue to walk down the hallway leading towards all of our rooms and let out a long, exhausted sigh when I find myself outside of the door.* I'm so tired of life already.. when will I be put out of my misery? Whatever... *I push open the wooden slab standing vertically upwards infront of me and it moves with the usual creaking sound that annoys the fuck out of me.*

*This time I was way to drained of energy to act with annoyance towards the creak, so I simply shuffle into my room lazily. The clumped-up, musty air wafts around aimlessly in the medium-sized space and I suddenly feel kind of claustrophobic. Once again, however, I couldn't care less about my feelings. So I move further into my room, making sure to kick off my sneakers and close the door behind me.*

*All of a sudden my legs feel weak and limp, causing me to stumble towards the warm comfort of my bed. However, as expected in this disgusting piece of shit, the sheets were icy-cold and I shivered as the cold breaks my fall. I roll around to lay on my back and my body slowly, but surely, gets used to the temperature, instinctively making me slip off my jacket.*