#10; Death

-=POV; NIGHTMARE ALLY=-

'I know what she's up to, I know what she's trying to do. How noble of her to try and save us. It's so sad that she won't ever succeed. I have to tell master, yes, master would love to know, master would thank me, master would reward me.' giggling I flew away from the window, back to my master. "Did you find anything interesting?" He asked. I nodded and told him about the book and the plan she was making. "Good girl. Stay here, I have some things to take care off." He said. I nodded and sat back on my spot on his desk. Master was happy with my news, master will reward me.

-=POV; HOODIE=-

"He's on his way! Quick! Act like you're sleeping!" I heard Toby say quietly. They both quietly went back into there sleeping bags, Y/N hiding the book I gave her under the floorboard like usual. Slenderman entered the room. I heard the white noise in my head again. Y/N got a bloody nose from Slenderman. He somehow knows. Who told on her? I was the only one who knew what she was planning to do, or at least, I think so.

My mind was going off the people who may have snitched on her. I heard Y/N suddenly scream. I looked up and saw that Slenderman had her in the air by her neck. "Y/N!" Toby yelled. He jumped up and tried to free her, Tim and Kate went to help her too. I jumped up too, but Tim handed me a piece of paper, wildly mentioning to go out of the room. I quietly sprinted out of the attic, reading the paper;

"I saw Ally spying on Y/N." It was her, it couldn't be anyone else. I quietly ran further until I reached Slender's office. I went inside and saw Ally on his desk. I went slowly over to her, not sure if she was asleep or not. "Hello, Brian. We meet once again." She said. I froze. "Let's end what we started, shall we?" She giggled devilishly. I took my gun off my belt as she transformed in the girl she once was.

"Get on with it."

-=POV; KATE THE CHASER=-

"Where's Hoodie!?" I yelled to Masky. He mentioned with his head to the door. He was going to make an end of Ally. The 2 always hated each other for some reason. I nodded. Toby jumped onto Slenderman's back, cutting him with his hatchets. But the wounds healed within a minute. Slender punched us all away with Y/N body. She was still conscious, but really weak. She was held up by a tentacle from Slender. "Toby! Cut his tentacle off!" I yelled. Toby jumped up and slammed his hatched down so Slender's tentacle with which he held Y/N in the air got cut off.

He screamed out of pain and anger. The tentacle didn't grow back. "That's it! We have to cut off his head for him to be able to die!" Masky yelled. "Kate! Bring Y/N to safety! Masky and I will end him!" Toby yelled to me. I nodded and dragged Y/N downstairs. It was chaos downstairs. Everyone was fighting everyone. I saw a couple dead body's already, those from BEN, Jane, and Sally. Tears escaped my eyes, but I had to go through. There was blood everywhere, some organs were out, the mansion was a mess.

Crying I dragged Y/N into Slenderman's office, it looked like the only place where wasn't anyone fighting. I went inside and saw Hoodie and Ally brutally fighting. Ally missed a leg and Hoodie's hoodie was toen apart, he was bleeding. "Well well well, look at what we have here." Ally said with a devilish grin. I wanted to walk out again but Ally locked the door behind us so we were trapped.

Please hurry up, boys

-=POV; MASKY=-

I shot Slender a couple times while Toby was desperately trying to cut off his tentacles, limbs, and head. It was no use, he was too strong.

Y/N, please hurry up

-=POV; Y/N=-

I woke up. I had a headache and my nose was stained with my own blood. I looked up and saw Kate and Hoodie fighting Ally. I slowly stood up. I was hissing, my tail was violently swinging from the left to the right, and my claws were ready to fight. I jumped and slammed Ally on the ground. I hissed at her as I was beheading her with my claws. I stood up giggling. Hoodie and Kate were scared and surprised. "Where's Slender?" I asked in demon like voice.

-=POV; MASKY=-

We were lost, Toby was killed and I was badly injured. I looked at Toby. There was a hole in his body, I could see right through him. His eyes that were first full of life are now staring deadly to the ceiling. There was a puddle of blood. "Toby." I said with my last breath. Slender turned to me and picked me up by my neck. "You called it upon yourself." He said in my head. Then I heard a snap, and everything went black.

-=POV; SLENDERMAN=-

Pathetic children, they try to fight for each other but they'll never win. No man can beat me, I am invincible. "Luckily I'm not a man." I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Y/N, with Hoodie and Kate, both covered in blood, behind her. She could read my mind. "Surprise egg head." She said. She growled and jumped on top of my face, cutting me everywhere on my body with her claws. I tried to throw her off but without any success. Kate also jumped on my back, stabbing me in my neck while Hoodie was firing at me. Eventually I threw Y/N off of me. She landed on to of Hoodie, making his gun accidentally shot one last time. It didn't hit me, it hit Kate. I laughed as I looked at her lifeless body and the pool of blood forming under her. "No! Kate!" Hoodie yelled.

I laughed at them. Seeing Hoodie cry over the body of his 'friend' is hilarious.

-=POV; Y/N=-

Slenderman had turned his back towards me. Stupid suit wearing egg. I got up and quietly grabbed 1 Toby's hatchets. I yelled as I jumped up. Slender turned and I chopped his head off. A scream went through the Mansion, making it shake. Pieces of dust and wood fell from the ceiling. "Hoodie come on!" I yelled at him as I ran towards the door. But he didn't follow. "Hoodie come on!" He just shook his head. He wanted to stay with his friends, with the only family I had. I saluted him with tears in my eyes, and ran downstairs.

I saw loads of dead body's, some were crushed from the wooden pillars that fell. I almost reached the doorway to safety when I heard a fermiliar voice call my name. I turned and saw EJ trapped under a wooden pillar. I ran towards him, lifted the pillar and ran with him outside.

We were the last 2 left. I cried as I watched the Mansion fall apart. EJ looked at me. I looked at him. There was something with him, I didn't know ehat, but there was something.

I froze when he leaned in. He was just inches away from my lips when he putted his claw on my chest. "What are you doing?" I asked whispering. He just looked at me with a creepy smile. "It's time for desert." And with that he pushed his claws in my chest. I fell my blood drip out of the wound. "I'll see you in Hell." I said as he pulled my heart out. I fell backwards and everything went black.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS SHIT ENDING!

to make it alright we'll start immediately a new fanfiction. you can ask in the comments from who you want to read next. or we could choose one by ourselves, it's up to you.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT FANFICTION!